Kratom Discussion

still curious about this herb. I mean, i know all the effects of using this herb, but i am still curious on what will this plant do to our body, side effects i say.

still curious about this herb. I mean, i know all the effects of using this herb, but i am still curious on what will this plant do to our body, side effects i say.
Only one way to find out, try it! I couldn't be happier with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive yet to place my order from Dayak.....so the white MD is relaxing? Groooovy! I am uber broke this week.....gonna have to place a amall order! Cnt decide what strain!

Think i am gonna do the red kali. Yay!

Just went to dayak.com.......not it! Can someone let me know how to order from these dudes?

Last edited:
Got it......DUH cat....thanks Teal!
Did you order the red kali? I just got 4 oz of that and I love it. I got a sample of white Borneo but I haven't tried it yet. Can't wait to hear what you think! Their shipping is pretty fast, usually gets to me in two days and I'm clear across the US from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, finally a strain is being discussed that I recognise! I've tried red kali, a couple of different batches from a domestic vendor. First batch was this lovely dark colour and gave me good relief...then the second batch was a lot greener...saying that, I've tried the Green Kali and it was good for the day time...yet to try White Kali...

Considering I've said 'kali' so much, I should really try to make an effort to find out what Kali actually is, I'm a bit ignorant...

But yeah, the batches of Red Kali changed so frequently, I'm trying different strains from a very popular domestic vendor. =)

Trying to scarf 3tsp of Dayak green Borneo down!!

Fingers crossed this works today!!!

Hey guys- still officially on my hiatus but I have to tell my kratom buddies to STAY AWAY from Ethical Kratom and/or Matt Frank. He sells kilos dirt cheap but the problem is you may receive and you may not. Meanwhile, he sends LONG conflicting emails with the most bogus tracking numbers ever. There are 100's or more kratom vendors so don't use him! It's worth nothing but a huge headache. Speaking from experience here.... Stay away!

So on a lighter note I hope everyone is doing good and having fun! I've "cheated" a few times but not many. Think about you a lot!

Did you order the red kali? I just got 4 oz of that and I love it. I got a sample of white Borneo but I haven't tried it yet. Can't wait to hear what you think! Their shipping is pretty fast, usually gets to me in two days and I'm clear across the US from them.

I ended up not placing an order due to finances. OnThursday I will. i am gonna be out of Kratom by tomorrow for the first time in awhile. Well see if withdrawals kick in! Not looking forward to it! Yikes!

I ended up not placing an order due to finances. OnThursday I will. i am gonna be out of Kratom by tomorrow for the first time in awhile. Well see if withdrawals kick in! Not looking forward to it! Yikes!
If you can, do it on Tuesdays cause you get 20% off. They also have a new strain-gold kratom! I'm so excited to order and try it!

And ugh, I'm so sorry you're almost out. I hate hate hate that feeling!

Completely out now......whaaaaaaaaa! I also used the last of my kava last night. Fun week ahead. Thanks!

You know what is funny? I will be taking PKs for kratom withdrawals! Lol! If I need to that is.....

Last edited:
ohhhh emmm geeeee

I just went into my PK drawer and sitting there, right ontop is an opened one oz bag of sumatra red.....from authentic kratom.com (through amazon). Yayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

After investigation, it appears it is a 100g bag! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Last edited:
ohhhh emmm geeeee

I just went into my PK drawer and sitting there, right ontop is an opened one oz bag of sumatra red.....from authentic kratom.com (through amazon). Yayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Woohoo! That's an awesome find!

SCORE!

Just so you all know, I am STILL trying to find that potentiating kratom recipe that has the alcohol in it. It was mixed inthe a bunch of reviews on Amazon.

I also have perfected potentiating the kava kave after much research. I will post my recipe in the kavakava thread. You can seriously TRIPLE the strength of the kava which has been SUPER awesome for me!

ohhhh emmm geeeee

Love those moments, almost makes the despair of running out worthwhile...almost (!)

So.....i REALLY just tok the last of mykratom. Torn between SPL (unfailing two day shipping) and Dayak, who our Teal Green raves about. I want to get a pound, which will lastme awhile. I think I am gonna go for Dayak! Here goes!

I got my latest Dayak order today and they hooked me up! I had ordered 4 oz of red Borneo and an ounce each of red indo and gold. They had forgotten my sample of green Borneo the last two orders so they made it up to me by sending me my sample of green Borneo PLUS an ounce of green Borneo and 15 oz samples of super green and super red. It's like my birthday today!

You got the hook up girl! Yay! You said they usually have two days to ship, right? I placed my order early this am. The red kali! I pound. I asked them for a rd borneo sample IF they send samples. I guess they DO!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back