Kratom Discussion

Ahh..I see..Zannies make me tired, and I only take one at night for good sleep..I'm looking more along the lines of something for energy..It doesn't sound like Kava is the ticket? (at least for me)
Try some green kratom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mschrissy0909 said:
So I just discovered this little gem...Kratom!! I *LOVE* it!!! I buy from a girl I met on FB...her stuff is amazing....but I'm interested in trying the link you guys are all talking about here! I'm so glad I found this site!

So currently, my girl makes a blend of 'pain relief' and 'energy' -- I know the pain relief has some white and red in it....can you guys recommend what I would order for opiate withdrawals and ENERGY from your place? I'm a pretty big newbie when it comes to Kratom but I'm on my first week and I honestly think I might be done with my oxy stuff due to Kratom!! /default_smile.png yayy!!!!

P.S -- for those of you that are having issues with toss and wash, try swigging it down with MT Dew....I don't normally drink it but the taste somehow masks most of the flavor /default_smile.png
It's great for opiate withdrawal. I think your girl knows what she's doing cause red and white together seem like a good mix. How did you find her? I'm on a few FB kratom pages. Try any of the red strains from Dayak! They have a white too but I don't really have any experience with it. But bloom and dep (two members on this board) like the white from Dayak. If you order, do it on a Tuesday cause it's 20% off.

Try some green kratom!

I've gone the whole Kratom route Teal, and it always seems like it tops out too quick...After a week, it doesn't seem very effective..Maybe I'm missing out on something..I've tried the Meng da (sp) and the Bali..

I've gone the whole Kratom route Teal, and it always seems like it tops out too quick...After a week, it doesn't seem very effective..Maybe I'm missing out on something..I've tried the Meng da (sp) and the Bali..
I agree with you here. It was a life saver for me!!

I started using this to get off PK & it took all my WD

Away. & all my pain!!!!! April 6 will be 4 months. But it stopped working

& I even go weeks without it and when I start

Back nothing /default_sad.png I really really want it to work again!

BUT there are some people who it continues to work for

& I wish I was one of those people!!!

Teal- how was the super big red?

But like I said.

When it was working. It worked GREAT!!

Pain free & WD free!!! Calm mood

So... This stuff is a life saver for some people!!

Maybe some of us need stronger like the

Super Big red. Can't wait for teals's report

Ahh..I see..Zannies make me tired, and I only take one at night for good sleep..I'm looking more along the lines of something for energy..It doesn't sound like Kava is the ticket? (at least for me)
Zannies dont make me tired. It is kind of a floaty relaxed feeling that makes you real social. A little like alchohol with a "cleaner" relaxed and happy feeling. Like, Ottos Mom came over unannounced yesterday. She is a handful of a drama queen Latina! I took some. Lol! We had fun. I also had my little five year old shadow, the Otter's youngest, who was VERY cranky. Did not bother me a bit! I literally cannot go to the washroom withouot this kid on my heels! Lol!

Last edited:
True, once again, i am so proud of you! Big huggies! MUA! Love ya girl!
Thanks girlie!! It's been very hard.

I've been suffering through a lot of pain

Latley that's had me bed ridden & in tears.

Now, if I had a PK by me I know I would of

Taken it. It's hard running a small toddler

When your not able to get out of bed.

It's great for opiate withdrawal. I think your girl knows what she's doing cause red and white together seem like a good mix. How did you find her? I'm on a few FB kratom pages. Try any of the red strains from Dayak! They have a white too but I don't really have any experience with it. But bloom and dep (two members on this board) like the white from Dayak. If you order, do it on a Tuesday cause it's 20% off.

Hey Girl-- placing a Dayak order today (thanks for the vendor tip btw--- great product!!!) but I don't see the 20% off option. Do I need to ask for a coupon code? The site doesn't mention anything about Tuesday's being 20% off so I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

Their prices even at full retail aren't bad anyway, IMO. I've paid a lot more for less quality that's for sure! I really like their Kratom and again, THX for sharing source. I'm tired of all the old "reliables" and was very pleased with the first order I made--- green Malay and RVB. Going to do the 1 lb variety pack today.

Anyway, let me know if I need to ask for the 20% off, need a coupon etc. Maybe it will calculate when I check out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Girl-- placing a Dayak order today (thanks for the vendor tip btw--- great product!!!) but I don't see the 20% off option. Do I need to ask for a coupon code? The site doesn't mention anything about Tuesday's being 20% off so I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Their prices even at full retail aren't bad anyway, IMO. I've paid a lot more for less quality that's for sure! I really like their Kratom and again, THX for sharing source. I'm tired of all the old "reliables" and was very pleased with the first order I made--- green Malay and RVB. Going to do the 1 lb variety pack today. Anyway, let me know if I need to ask for the 20% off, need a coupon etc. Maybe it will calculate when I check out?
Tuesday2

You have to put it in. Hope I'm not too late!

I also seen this morning Dayak just changed

Packaging bags! Including on them is the lot # of the specific

Kratom you purchased. Good thing actually. Seeing if you

Find a kick ass bag and want more of that lot number.

Just simply Ask hey, you got lot # yada yada.

=)

Hey Girl-- placing a Dayak order today (thanks for the vendor tip btw--- great product!!!) but I don't see the 20% off option. Do I need to ask for a coupon code? The site doesn't mention anything about Tuesday's being 20% off so I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

Their prices even at full retail aren't bad anyway, IMO. I've paid a lot more for less quality that's for sure! I really like their Kratom and again, THX for sharing source. I'm tired of all the old "reliables" and was very pleased with the first order I made--- green Malay and RVB. Going to do the 1 lb variety pack today.

Anyway, let me know if I need to ask for the 20% off, need a coupon etc. Maybe it will calculate when I check out?
Hey Girl! Miss you TONS. You have been very good! I would NOT be able to stay away that long. I LOVE DAYAK. Period. They are by FAR my fav! The samples that they sent me were really generous and really great! Since I told them I was a mod at this forum, and they sent me so many samples (i just ordered one pound and I got like 5 large samples) it tells me they have interest in involving themselves somehow. I have a letter composed asking if they would be interested in promoting themselves on the forum some way. I just need to tweak it, proof it and send it to Admin for approval...then email it.

With all of the Kratom users here, and the continuous influx of new members, I wonder if we should open a new section on the forum just for Kratom.....with its own individual vendor threads. You are the first thread I am mentioning this to, but our forum will undergo many new changes in the next few weeks (yay!) and it would probably be a good time to add such a section. What do you guys think? Do we have enough users to warrant such a change?

Teal thank you SO much for the great vendor. Their product, cs and shipping is crazy excellent! Good one! BIG hugs!

I started on this forum with the intent of reading all of it, then I noticed how LONG it was and gave up in that idea! Anyway, I noticed early in that a lot of people were complaining g of the taste of kratom.

When I first started I also used it as a tea and, like so many others, could barely gag it down. On a whim once, I bought some packaged Kratom in a head shop and low and behold, it was in capsules. Duh! I immediately went on Amazon and ordered a package of 500 gel capsules and a capsule loading device. Now, I can churn out a hundred capsules in 30 minutes. I don't measure weight either. I simply level the powder in the bottom part of the capsule which gives a very decent consistency for dosing. Cost? Dang. I can't remember the exact cost, but I know it was under 50 bucks. Guys and gals, it's an easy way to take this stuff. That's enough from me! Good luck and pain free days to all!

Or maybe I'm a nubie, you've already talked about it before, and I just killed the conversation. Sorry, all!

Or maybe I'm a nubie, you've already talked about it before, and I just killed the conversation. Sorry, all!
Not at all. You can't kill the Krazy Kratom Klub. I even liked your post, it's all good!

(Bows) thank you Grand Poobah! : )

I've been doing Kratom off and on for a few years now and, like so many of you, have had varying results with the different types that are out there. My most recent purchase was from a company on Amazon and I was sorely disappointed. It was a green variety, but darned if I can remember the company's name right now. I'll log in later and get the name for y'all...just as an FYI.

Thank you for starting a new thread about this wonderful medicinal herb! I've been experimenting for about a month and have some feedback to provide for Dayak products.

White and green are my favorite strains! Green Malay is my go-to during the day for energy and pain relief for a grouchy shoulder. Green Borneo is dep's favorite for nighttime - he says it doesn't fog his mind but still promotes sleep. This combination works, as he likes to read before bed. My nighttime favorite is White Meng Da. It's very sedating without the stupor. We also requested a sample of the Enhanced White 100 and wow!! I took 1/4 tsp and it felt similar to a fast acting benzo. Fabulous!

We've also tried the Super Enhanced Big Red. Yes...it works and it works well. Neither of us are opiate users, but it definitely acts like an opiate. We have Bali, Borneo, Indo and several other red strains...but we don't often find the need to use red. In fact, often times even a 1/2 tsp can trigger mild nausea. Red Borneo is the one I've used most often. If I redose or mix with Green Malay, the nausea seems to be more prominent.

So overall, the green/whites have been our favorite. They seem to knock out some mild pain (grouchy shoulder) with added benefits of energy, sleep and relaxation...depending on the strain.

Oh! And we take 1/2 tsp doses - straight up! The more firmly it's packed the easier to swallow. I typically use water, but found a little Chardonnay goes a long way with the grit! LOL!

Hope this helps!

Bloom

I want to tell people to be careful with the potent extracts. Try to avoid using the extracts daily as the W/D will be something that will take you by storm. At my peak use, I was using so much of tinctures and 50x capsules, that my tolerance was literally insane. I could take down 10 grams of red vein, and I would barely feel a thing.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back