Kratom Discussion

How has this stuff helped with you guys pain med withdraws and anxiety? Interested in giving it a shot .

Been on suboxone for years and it has made me feelingless of sort. No happy no sad . Not a good deal .

Hey Jack-- I've not used kratom for opiate/sub withdrawal but many many people have done so successfully. From what I understand, the key is to taper as low as possible before you make the jump. I don't think you can supplement kratom for subs but I'm not positive. Maybe someone else can help you with that question.
Once you taper low and then jump use a red vein strain as liberally as needed throughout the day. Depending on the severity of your symptoms you may need "enhanced" kratom or even an extract. I highly recommend PLAIN leaf over any enhanced kratom or extract, however. Extracts are quite addicting in their own right and hard to sustain for a prolonged period of time. If you do need the strong extracts do your best to use them for a short time as you transition to plain leaf.
Once you are on plain leaf use liberally as needed. You will probably need to dose several times a day for a few weeks. After you get a few weeks under your belt you can begin to cut back to a more of a schedule.

To get an idea of how much kratom is needed, an opiate naive person usually starts at 3-4 grams. So I wouldn't be surprised if it takes up to 3x that amount to help with WD. You won't OD on kratom. In fact, there is kind of a ceiling effect with it. Too much just makes you sick- not high.
There are several methods of ingestion but don't ever ask a vendor about that. It isn't FDA approved and any reputable vendor will not discuss consumption. Anyway, you can cap it but many people (myself included) thinks that's the least effective route. You can "stir and chug" (soak in grapefruit/orange juice - stir and chug). Or you can wash and toss. I don't recommend toss and wash due to the high gag reflex but I think there are those who can do it.
Good luck. Kratom has been a Godsend to many people. I hope you will stick around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been on suboxone for years and it has made me feelingless of sort. No happy no sad . Not a good deal .
Jack, I ran across the below on another forum and thought of you. Maybe this will give you a better idea of what you van expect coming off Subs to kratom. Hope it helps some.

"So I've been on Sublingual Suboxone 8 mg daily for about 2 1/2 years and I decided to try Kratom as I sometimes run out of my Subs before I'm due for my refill. I did some research and decided to take the plunge.

I first tried Bali Supreme from K-warehouse in Cleveland, perfect choice as I live in a suburb of Cleveland and it got there in 1 day with free Priority shipping. I had taken my last Sub strip the day I received it and I wasn't sure if it would have any effect, but I took it anyway.

After about an hour after taking it (1 tablespoon mixed with OJ) I felt the effects. It definitely gave me that "opiate feeling" but just slightly not as strong - but it definitely satisfied my cravings, completely.

Yesterday I tried their Red vein Borneo. I took 3 tablespoons of it and within an hour I was nodding off - not the effect I desired. It didn't give me the same opiate feeling that the Bali Supreme did, but it was satisfying just to a lesser extent.

Both orders were packaged really well, labeled and ground extremely fine with no stems or other stuff. I will definitely stick with the Bali Supreme as it's more suited to my tastes. Just wanted to give my feedback on K warehouse - excellent quality, very nice opiate feeling from both and I loved the surge of energy I received from both. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone looking. I have a very high tolerance for opiates and this may end up being a great way for me to wean of the Suboxone."

CatintheHat said:
Yes, thank you Admin for giving kratom its own section! Now, we can start vendor threads amd reviews will be easier to get info from. Plus, I am going to invite all my fav vendors to check out the forum. I have a noce letter prepared to see if they are interested in promoting their site here! Maybe a free sample or a percentage off of your order for DBG members! Wish me luck! As I start each vendor thread, if you guys could possibly give an approximation of a review to get things going.

Also LADIES, I have been DYING to start a beauty tips thread. I just love skin care stuff and the like. You guys are all so darn pretty and I would love to hear your tips! Or even some profuct reviews and the like! I subscribe to Allure, glamour, Cosmo anda vogue so I am constantly hearing about new stuff and trying it! Since I quit my job to finish school faster, I cannot afford some of the luxuries I am used to (poor Otter) but I have found some GREAT money savers.....even better than expensive stuff in some cases! Anyway...keep an eye out if you are interested!

Back to kratom......i had ordered a pound of the red kali but I notice I am going through it REALLY fast. It is really good but something is missing there for me. Cant put my finger on it. The pain relief is AMAZING though. Maybe it is just me. I have gone thrgh a half a pound in a week! Oops...lol! LOVE the vendor, Dayak! Have you guys watched any of the videos on the site? Amazing! Anyway, they will be my first vendor thread I start! They deserve it! Tuesday I will place a very large order! I am going to try the super red! Cant wait!
Ooh, I would love a thread like this! I've already benefitted from the hair thread. I always love it when the magazines do their "best beauty buys" lists. I love trying all that stuff and do splurge on a few items that I MUST have.

Sorry for flying off topic, but I got all excited!

Cool! It may ne just you and me, but we will have fun! Lol! I am a skin care JUNKIE, always have been....i am not big on makeup, but am finding somethings "necessary" as I get older.....lol!

I may resurrect the old beauty thread from before.

Anyway, sorry guys, back on topic. I just gave myself a warning point.

Hey guys,

When you get a chance, please approximate any previous kratom reviews and post them in the appropriate thread. I have added three vendors, but please feel free to start a new thread for a vendor that you have ordered from. Please post both good and bad reviews. We have our first kratom DBG discount from Dayak! Fifteen percent off for first time users. Yay! I am so excited! Veronicka is supposed to get back to me with the codes soon! Of course I will post them in the appropriate thread.

Tealgreen, thanks AGAIN for bringing this vendor to the forum. They are a CLASS ACT!

Thank you guys SO much for the help! Xoxoxoxoxo

Cat

Last edited:
i never liked this stuff, made me feel horrible and like if i was withdrawing from something, cold/hot sweats weird man 

Kratom is hard to find right dose. Once you do it's ok. Sometimes even that dose will cause problems. By problems I mean puking guys out. When I use it I have to get capsules as the powder makes me gag no matter how I try it.

It does do wonders for WDs but keep in mind it has it's own WDs, most noticeably horrible RLS.

Kratom is hard to find right dose. Once you do it's ok. Sometimes even that dose will cause problems. By problems I mean puking guys out. When I use it I have to get capsules as the powder makes me gag no matter how I try it.

It does do wonders for WDs but keep in mind it has it's own WDs, most noticeably horrible RLS.
Very true! Although it's never made me puke thank god. I do feel icky w/d's when I don't take it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, I third that on the wds.....the great thing for me is that no matter how much you take daily, you can stave off the WDs with just a small dose. I take anywhere between eight and fifteen grams a day.....but if i have just one or two grams...it prevents WDs for me. Also, what is FABULOUS for WDs is kava kava. When I withdraw from kratom, i also get bad RLS but kave completely wipes it out for me. I guess because it is a natural muscle relaxer....which makes sense.

Roger has suggested, and I totally agree, that each member, before considering taking kratom, should educate themselves on the subject...both the legalities and the health reports associated with same.  I would hope anyone would do this anyway, as with ANY substance that you are considering ingesting.

a GREAT site to get information from is Green House Kratom.......in the "about" section.  This site breaks down legality by state and is also very informative about any pending/current legislation.  Great information about health studies also exists there.  No need to stop with this site though! We encourage everyone considering kratom to google kratom and read up as much as possible.  We encourage this for ANY substance you are considering using!

i do want to add that in one state, possession of kratom is the same as possession of a sch. 1 drug.  READ UP!!!

Thanks Cat. Kratom is in a precarious state right now, having been banned in 3 states already. We just inked by a potentially devastating ban in Florida. Thousands of people, myself included, wrote personal testimonies of how kratom has benefited their life. Between that and the efforts of the Botanical Legal Defense team, the bill was put into the hands of the Attorney General for "further studies". A ban in Florida would have been disastrous on many levels but it is never a non-possibility due to the FDA and GREEDY and VERY powerful Big Pharma.
I'm so glad this thread has become so active and others are benefiting from it as much as I do. And I don't mean to come across as the kratom nazi but we do need to remember to portray kratom in a responsible manner. We all want it to stick around and not become like pain meds has become to chronic pain patients- impossible to secure. Without kratom, many would be back on the street doing all kinds of potentially deadly things, in constant pain or severely depressed and anxious.
Off soap box.
Edit to add: I am in no way insinuating I think there has been irresponsible talk prior to now. Not at all! I think every active Kratom user here uses for the betterment of their lives and expresses it as such. I just wanted to point out a few things and remember as much as we love it, it is not legal for human consumption. That's just a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I stated in my message to you earlier, thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I feel really silly for not considering this aspect of kratom discussion and promotion previously. It IS really important.....the more I think about it, the more important it becomes to me. It would be terrible if this miracle herb was taken away from us. The fact that this herb has enabled me to have more good nights sleep in a row than I have had in decades is amazing. The fact that it also combats my anxiety and eliminates my physical pain is also amazing. Kratom has this effect for thousands of people and must NOT be taken away from current users and potential users.

I look forward to learning more about the kratom advocate groups. I will definitely join in so my voice is heard together with the thousands i know are helped by kratom. I am super impressed by your efforts Roger!

Very true! Although it's never made me puke thank god. I do feel icky w/d's when I don't take it though.

I took an unintended break a few weeks ago due to a really bad vendor I took a bet on (and lost). I had some Cats Claw on hand and was AMAZED that it took 90% of the WD symptoms away. I am going to be sure and keep some on hand just for this purpose only. It isn't all that great to use but no RLS, chills, sneezing etc. Highly recommend picking up a few ounces of Peruvian cat's claw....

I took an unintended break a few weeks ago due to a really bad vendor I took a bet on (and lost). I had some Cats Claw on hand and was AMAZED that it took 90% of the WD symptoms away. I am going to be sure and keep some on hand just for this purpose only. It isn't all that great to use but no RLS, chills, sneezing etc. Highly recommend picking up a few ounces of Peruvian cat's claw....
Interesting. I'm gonna have to get some to try. I tried blue lotus powder recently after hearing a lot of good things about it and it did absolutely nothing for me. I was bummed.

I tried blue lotus also with zero result. Waste of money and time. Going to PM you.

I was going to try Blue Lotus. Thanks for saving me the trouble
If you want some Prime Kratom, check out Nomad Botanicals, Matthew is a stand up guy who really hooks people up.  Tell him that Shattered sent you and he will be happy to hear from you.  Just don't touch the Bali, he was scammed to the tune of $35,000 on it and his customers are not happy.  He just got in a shipment of "Jungle Red" that might be to your liking.

Matthew and I have been good friends for quite a few months and he says that he has some really good strains on hand at the moment.  "Jungle Red" being his freshest aquisition.  He is also a great guy to talk to who knows a lot about the forum scene and follows the DPR case rather closely in his research in online anonymity.  He's a guy who is willing to interact with his customers and form a good, solid relatioship with them.  Extra weight it always included in the order, and a free sample of his latest aquisition is always supplied.  You can even ask him what you would like your free sample to be, if something catches your fancy!

Hope this helps!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back