Kratom Discussion

Thinking bout it!! Gonna try really hard to focus today

And get my research in ...

Can't focus much anymore.

But hubby's making me a yummy

Smelling breakfast!!!!! =)

Do you every comment on anything else besides Kratom True? /default_smile.png  

See ya in the final four - Nova and Kentucky.

So, I have been taking the Sacred Plant Life Red Borneo regularly for about a month now. I thought I would share my dosing with everyone cuz it might work for somoeone else too. That particular strain has done really well for me for my arm/shoulder/hand pain from my injury last fall and also a tough bit of osteoarthritis in my thumbs.

I started out taking 3-6 grams in the morning and then 3-4 grams mid afternoon. I wanted to see if i could get away with less and get the same pain relief and mood enhancement. I started taking abt 2g first thing in the morning.....i then took one g every two hours until midafternoon. That worked great....so I decided to take one gram every three hrs. It worked really well! The more frequent smaller doses helped with the occasional nausea-dizziness that I had experienced. I had never seen people mention frequent smaller doses when using kratom so I thght I would share with you guys. I take substantially less kratom too!

Do you every comment on anything else besides Kratom True? /default_smile.png  

See ya in the final four - Nova and Kentucky.
Ha ha!! Not really...everything else makes

My mouth water...so I try & stay in the kratom thread!!

See ya there =)

Sounds like a good idea cat.

I may just try this tmrw and see what happens.

Guess I just thought since weeks off kratom

It would work again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey girlie. The big red and super big red from Dayak are both mixtures of extract and regular leaf. Maybe give one of them a try? I know the price is steep but it might be worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The big red wasn't that good for you.

So it probably wouldn't be for me either. :(

The big red wasn't that good for you.

So it probably wouldn't be for me either. /default_sad.png
Yeah honestly it wasn't much better than the red Borneo so for the price it isn't worth it. Don't get me wrong, I thought it was good. Just not much more effective. I still haven't tried the super big red. That price is steep!

Oh yeah. Very steep. Wouldn't that suck paying so much for something and it not working.

That's what I'm adraid of.

Oh yeah. Very steep. Wouldn't that suck paying so much for something and it not working.

That's what I'm adraid of.
It probably would work for you but the question is how long? You'd just build tolerance to it too. Did you look into that kratom liquid that lady had linked on FB? She said it only takes 10 drops.

& seems like I have a very high tolerance to everything.

Even mj. WTF!!

Dayak still your fav?
Yes Dayak is still my fav! I have an order coming from another vendor because I forgot to order last Tuesday. I definitely will remember tomorrow!

& seems like I have a very high tolerance to everything.

Even mj. WTF!!
I'm the same way girlie. MJ just doesn't do much for me. In fact, it gives me a hangover the next day. Everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say this but it's true!

Yes Dayak is still my fav! I have an order coming from another vendor because I forgot to order last Tuesday. I definitely will remember tomorrow!

Oh tmrw will for sure be the best day to order

Since it's Tuesday :)

I slacked on my homework.

I never got around to looking for extracts.

Grrr I just can't keep focused anymore :(

Oh tmrw will for sure be the best day to order

Since it's Tuesday /default_smile.png
They really do have the best deals for the most quality kratom. I'm so bummed it stopped working for you. It's never too late to do your homework!

Yeah me too. There for awhile it helped

Me Better then any PK would. & I mean

Look it got me PK clean since dec6.

Maybe when I try again tmrw things will

Look up again.

But I only have green from Dayak & some junky

Mtlotz red. Left. Oh, and some of that red bitter bitter

They really do have the best deals for the most quality kratom. I'm so bummed it stopped working for you. It's never too late to do your homework!

your right. But that's one thing the PK gave meWas energy. Where was the kratom never really did.

I feel so lazy all the time LOL

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back