Kratom Discussion

Kava king better knock my socks off since their only shipping option is $12 and it's taken a week to get here. I let them know that I think that's crap.

Over a week actually. I ordered last Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this the first time you've used Kava King? Just curious... And will you let us know how finely sifted it is? As in any random sticks? Lol

Is it weird that I liked the taste of kava? I just boil up some water and steep it to make a tea, add a spoonful of honey and pretty damn good,

I've never heard of the mitra red Borneo from botanical wellness. Are you sure that's not from onlinekratom?

And I so wish that kratom had the opposite effect of my normal cement issue. But it just makes the problem worse. I drink tons of water too. I need to try taking magnesium citrate like I have seen suggested.

You know, I had better check back in the thread. Lol! I am completely straight right now and i have racing thoughts....yay ADD! I cannot remember crap. I even stopped taking my effexor. The wds are bad but way easier than tramp. Hehe.....

I just drand the kava. 3 TB. Having a blast from the past feeling cuz of the numb mouth. Reminds me of col@. Long live the eighties!

Will report back with the mitra info and my review of 3T. Havent had kratom in like ever. Actually experienced some wds from it. Not pleasant but mostly RLS and no sleep. I am going to place an order.

One more ? Is kava better on an empty tummy?

Purple Owl i just wanna say I am so happy to have you here! You fit in with our lil group perfectly!

What is your ratio milk to kava? Maybe I will try this again. Going to get some different batch first though. What I've got is full of little sticks in it. Ha!
I use about a cup of milk for the two tsp but you can hardly taste the kava at all this way. I think even adding a couple of more teaspoons would still be okay taste wise. Sometimes I add in some grenadine cause that really hides the taste and it's actually yummy. Chocolate cherry milk!

Is this the first time you've used Kava King? Just curious... And will you let us know how finely sifted it is? As in any random sticks? Lol
I've never even experienced kava with sticks in it. 😳 I've always had finely ground powder. This is my first time using kava king but I chose them because of everyone raving about them on the kc forum. My understanding is that it's a shake mix. It should be interesting. I'll def report back later tonight.

Ohmygod It is like xanax! Wow! Hopefully, i wont abuse it like xanax. I feel really melloowwwwwwwwwwww. Like i took a whole bar but so far without the urge to take more. I am so ordering more!

Oh, kava kava that is. Drank it like 30 minutes ago.

Last edited:
Ohmygod It is like xanax! Wow! Hopefully, i wont abuse it like xanax. I feel really melloowwwwwwwwwwww. Like i took a whole bar but so far without the urge to take more. I am so ordering more!

Yes I agree! I actually like it better than any benzo that I've tried.

That is what I wanted to hear! I really will have to try and find a way of getting some to UK.

^^^^This. This is what I want! I can't believe I'm missing out on the kava fun! I'm so glad it's working for you! And I don't think it is addicting like benzos. More like "habituating". No WD when you don't have it. Kava Away my friend! You've earned it!

Eeeeeeeeee! Look how cute the bag is! 😍

1653bcd71657ddc73579f93a8eb0d12a.jpg

Omg that is DARLING! Where did you get that from?

I got the kava from sacredplantlife.com. Just placed another order.

And yes, the mitra red borneo is from online kratom. Sorry everyone! I have tried so many vendors that I am confuzzled.

^^^^This. This is what I want! I can't believe I'm missing out on the kava fun! I'm so glad it's working for you! And I don't think it is addicting like benzos. More like "habituating". No WD when you don't have it. Kava Away my friend! You've earned it!
I cannot beleive how good it worked! I am so excited! I am still really mellowwwwww. But that quick onset took me by surprise! Wow! I was really buzzin there. I will try two tablespoons next time. I can always take more, right?

You need to have some kava kava fun too!

So here's my early review:

I mixed three tablespoons into a cup of almond milk. It was really really thick. The directions said 1-3 tsp in water or the drink of your choice but I went overboard because work is really sucking today. My whole mouth is numb, really numb! Way more numb than any other kava I've tried. I do feel the onset of anxiety relief and let me tell you, there has never been a time I needed it more. Ugh bad bad day at work.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Captain kratom" was the very first kratom experience when I first tried it. I had Bought it from my local smoke shop. It was the best I ever had....ever. Felt just like them vikings! But in the smoke shop and online its way more expensive then the others I've tried. And the reviews aren't that great for that company with I don't understand. So since then, I always got mine from mood and mind.

I am normally like cement, without any meds. Kratom makes me poop! I drink a LOT of water tho. If that is TMI that is too bad. I have almost blown a gasket trying to poop. I have had poop studk in my butt hole for HOURS cuz it is so hard. I have gone for i think ten days or so without pooping. Thanks tramp! But anyway,

Gonna re-try my kava. I will use three tb. Wait TB or tsp? Will go back in thread to check.

My fav vendors are botanical wellness, mitra red borneo is awesome! Start slow. And herbal cafe! I just love that cute lil bag! Makes a great replacement cheesecloth too. I had several and was making homemade butter with my girls and ued that to strain it. Yay!
Lmao! Cat your hiliarious, butt hole and all!! Hahahaha :P

"Captain kratom" was the very first kratom experience when I first tried it. I had Bought it from my local smoke shop. It was the best I ever had....ever. Felt just like them vikings! But in the smoke shop and online its way more expensive then the others I've tried. And the reviews aren't that great for that company with I don't understand. So since then, I always got mine from mood and mind.
Hmm really, captain kratom. I'm gonna have to give it a try. 😏

Wait..what?! Kava feels like x@n? How much did you take?,and where did you buy it?...I neeeeed....I waaaaaant!...I'm tired of taking xanax. I wonder if kva helps with xan w/d? Wow great info on that Cat. I'm pacing around until I hear back from you on this Zan feeling /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Deepnorth @ Deepnorth: @porkandbeansboy that is a fact.
  2. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  3. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  4. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  6. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  7. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  8. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  9. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  10. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  11. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  12. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  13. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  14. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  15. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  16. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  17. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  19. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
Back