Tramadol

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Yab- just read your story. I'm impressed by the work you have put in. Wd is misery!! I didn't wd from Trams but I have tried about every other opiate. The lope does help but it's really not a long term option. If I were you I would try the Kratom. Some really love it. Temgesic/Bupe is also a good option. It's what I had to result to. The PAWS were affecting ky life so such. After almost a month of anxiety/depression/insomnia/etc I had to so something before i lost my mind. I went on a low dose of Bupe & finally felt like myself. It's great for a short taper or even longer if needed. Pk's change your brain chemistry & it's not something that can be mended quickly. I would just hate for you to lose your job over this. Just do some research & see what works best for your goals. You have done great so far. Keep it up!

There's no chance I'll be losing my job.  Without going into any details, my current situation is the second best thing to being off of work completely.  The only real hard part was getting through the acute withdrawal.

I'm really reluctant to use more prescription drugs, whether portions of tramadol, or buprenorphine, or clonidine, or anything else.  If I can keep things in check with Effexor (which will soon be going away), OTCs, exercise, and willpower, then I will.

But I will also be capable, if necessary, and hopefully after a couple more weeks of getting off Effexor and seeing where I am, to change my mind, go to the doctor, and tell him I got myself off the tramadol but that I'm still experiencing just opiate withdrawals symptoms and not the SSRI/SNRI ones.  That would be truthful and not suspicious.

EDIT:  I'm not entirely opposed to kratom, but again, I'd rather just get off.

In other words, I'm playing it by ear for now.

But the absolute last thing I want to do is go to the doctor and confess.  I know what future problems that would create for me.  I want to get off of drugs, get past it, and forget about it, which I really do think will happen.  The main reason I ended up with this problem was because tramadol seemed to be a miracle for my anxiety, depression, and even narcolepsy, and--even more importantly--it was obtainable.  If I couldn't have obtained any amount I wanted, I wouldn't be here now.  The DEA's schedule change has fixed that to some degree, but as everyone here knows, you can still get it if you really want.

Except for some regrettable nights with alcohol back when I was young and invincible, I've never had problems with any other substances.  I stopped drinking alcohol back when it stopped being fun and started just making me feel bad.

Now that I'm thinking with a different brain than I was 8 days ago, I've been thinking about things like whether I should go to a 12-step meeting, whether I should get a therapist to talk to for all the things that made me want to kill psychological pain in the first place, and whether I should confess to some/any of my (few remaining) friends about what's been going on.  A part of me feels like thinking about these things is just an narcissistic, attention-seeking, over-inflation my self-pity.

As for today, I started off the work day today feeling bad-to-fair this morning, experienced crushing fatigue again in the mid-day, now feeling fair again.  The only thing I've had today was the 25mg Effexor with breakfast.  Thanks to everyone for your continued responses.  /default_smile.png

Last edited:
The only other thing I took yesterday was the second 25mg Effexor.  Went to bed and got fair sleep without any other assistance from drugs.

Without opiates in my system, little aches and pains are creeping back in at night.  Fun.  But I can sleep on my left side and stomach again, which I couldn't before because it made my chest hurt--probably due to respiratory depression and the weight of my body preventing me from breathing deeply enough as I rolled off to sleep.

Started feeling the brain zaps, took another 25mg Effexor.  I think it's going to be a much longer time until I can get it down to 12.5mg if I can't even stay at 25mg consistently.  /default_sad.png  Maybe I should be doing 37.5mg.

I also realized that I didn't have too much trouble with temperature regulation (chills/sweats) last night.

Energy situation is all over the map.  An hour ago I was a corpse with a pulse.  Took a discrete 15 minute nap (perfect work situation...) and felt a little better.  I'm in another hour that'll change again.

Last edited:
Started feeling the brain zaps, took another 25mg Effexor. I think it's going to be a much longer time until I can get it down to 12.5mg if I can't even stay at 25mg consistently. /default_sad.png Maybe I should be doing 37.5mg.

I also realized that I didn't have too much trouble with temperature regulation (chills/sweats) last night.

Energy situation is all over the map. An hour ago I was a corpse with a pulse. Took a discrete 15 minute nap (perfect work situation...) and felt a little better. I'm in another hour that'll change again.
Dearest Yawbahut, I've been where you are and you are doing great with journaling your experience. I've been off the forum for a few weeks as I completed my taper off tramps. Not sure why, but journaling seemed to help me a lot. I tapered for 4 1/2 months, got down to 1/2 a pill a day before I stopped. It's been almost 3 weeks. As some members suggested, it would have been easier if I just went through this quicker. But I needed it my way and I felt more in control doing it slowly. I also started on antidepressants, without telling the dr why I was depressed, but I was soooo depressed, it was obvious. I think the tramps are one of the best antidepressants on the market. I think that is why they are so devastating and difficult to get off of. I did not take Effexor, but plain 'ol pro3ac. I didn't start them until I was down to 1-2 pills of trammies a day. It help me with the courage to quit and help with depression. It has also increased my energy. I also drink a lot of coffee and take a hefty amount of B vitamins. It took 3 weeks of Prozac to start helping, and 5 weeks to feel much more positive about the situation. Since the pro3ac started to kick in, although I'm still exhausted, I sleep (very well, too well) with 1 purple football and melatonin at night. I also take 1 mg of ben30s during the day as needed for creeping anxiety. It's funny you talk about body temperature. I have the same thing!! I'm freezing all the time. I have a heated throw and use it all the time. I look like I'm carrying around a "blankie" that plugs in, lol.

That's my story, I've journaled a lot in this thread and I got great feedback to stay the course. No one can tell you how to do it, and I get the needing to do it on your own, but you can do it. I had "the flu", among other aches and pains that I just explained as other illnesses. I still sleep way too much and a brisk walk REALLY helps. I had no energy, and it comes and goes in an unpredictable manner. But that gets better in time.

This last post you mentioned really resonated with me. If I want to stay the course, I feel like I need to go to some sort of 12-step meeting. Don't get me wrong, I'm doing well. I'm clear headed and feel so much better. I'm working on the depression and anxiety with a psych dr, but I fear I'm too fragile by myself. Like...if I want to get a good productive day at work, I could just take a handful of pills and then not do it the next day. But I know I can't do that, so I'm needing more support to stay clean. I hope my story has helped even in a small way. Your journaling has helped me remember why I'm sticking to my own path, which is why I suspect a "meeting" would help me. Talking about it helps. Take care-

It doesn't get much more real than this. I can SO resonate with both of you. It is a really fragile feeling when the memory of how your DOC makes you feel is still so fresh. It is almost palatable. That gets better. Just like the physical WD.

I would be careful about talking to my friends this early on, yabawhut. See a therapist; go to a meeting (they do help) but personally, I would wait until I felt stronger to talk to someone who isn't trained or hasn't "been there". I hope your day has been tolerable.

Hapgirl... I'm so glad to hear from you! You've done the HARD thing! Plus you are showing it can be done because you've done it!

Here's the thing. Days turn into weeks and weeks into months. Next thing you know it is a year later, you haven't used and you don't even think about it (not very often anyway). If I can do it (Queen of Denial & Master of Pain Avoidance) I know both of you can too.

Hapgirl I hope you will drop in from time to time to keep us updated on your progress. It does help others going through it as you know. Kind of paying it forward /default_smile.png

Keep posting yabawhut. Post all you want and whenever you want. We are here for you regardless of how you decide to get off.

There's no chance I'll be losing my job. Without going into any details, my current situation is the second best thing to being off of work completely. The only real hard part was getting through the acute withdrawal.

I'm really reluctant to use more prescription drugs, whether portions of tramadol, or buprenorphine, or clonidine, or anything else. If I can keep things in check with Effexor (which will soon be going away), OTCs, exercise, and willpower, then I will.

But I will also be capable, if necessary, and hopefully after a couple more weeks of getting off Effexor and seeing where I am, to change my mind, go to the doctor, and tell him I got myself off the tramadol but that I'm still experiencing just opiate withdrawals symptoms and not the SSRI/SNRI ones. That would be truthful and not suspicious.

EDIT: I'm not entirely opposed to kratom, but again, I'd rather just get off.

In other words, I'm playing it by ear for now.

But the absolute last thing I want to do is go to the doctor and confess. I know what future problems that would create for me. I want to get off of drugs, get past it, and forget about it, which I really do think will happen. The main reason I ended up with this problem was because tramadol seemed to be a miracle for my anxiety, depression, and even narcolepsy, and--even more importantly--it was obtainable. If I couldn't have obtained any amount I wanted, I wouldn't be here now. The DEA's schedule change has fixed that to some degree, but as everyone here knows, you can still get it if you really want.

Except for some regrettable nights with alcohol back when I was young and invincible, I've never had problems with any other substances. I stopped drinking alcohol back when it stopped being fun and started just making me feel bad.

Now that I'm thinking with a different brain than I was 8 days ago, I've been thinking about things like whether I should go to a 12-step meeting, whether I should get a therapist to talk to for all the things that made me want to kill psychological pain in the first place, and whether I should confess to some/any of my (few remaining) friends about what's been going on. A part of me feels like thinking about these things is just an narcissistic, attention-seeking, over-inflation my self-pity.

As for today, I started off the work day today feeling bad-to-fair this morning, experienced crushing fatigue again in the mid-day, now feeling fair again. The only thing I've had today was the 25mg Effexor with breakfast. Thanks to everyone for your continued responses. /default_smile.png
Dearest Yawbahut, I've been where you are and you are doing great with journaling your experience. I've been off the forum for a few weeks as I completed my taper off tramps. Not sure why, but journaling seemed to help me a lot. I tapered for 4 1/2 months, got down to 1/2 a pill a day before I stopped. It's been almost 3 weeks. As some members suggested, it would have been easier if I just went through this quicker. But I needed it my way and I felt more in control doing it slowly. I also started on antidepressants, without telling the dr why I was depressed, but I was soooo depressed, it was obvious. I think the tramps are one of the best antidepressants on the market. I think that is why they are so devastating and difficult to get off of. I did not take Effexor, but plain 'ol pro3ac. I didn't start them until I was down to 1-2 pills of trammies a day. It help me with the courage to quit and help with depression. It has also increased my energy. I also drink a lot of coffee and take a hefty amount of B vitamins. It took 3 weeks of Prozac to start helping, and 5 weeks to feel much more positive about the situation. Since the pro3ac started to kick in, although I'm still exhausted, I sleep (very well, too well) with 1 purple football and melatonin at night. I also take 1 mg of ben30s during the day as needed for creeping anxiety.

It's funny you talk about body temperature. I have the same thing!! I'm freezing all the time. I have a heated throw and use it all the time. I look like I'm carrying around a "blankie" that plugs in, lol.

That's my story, I've journaled a lot in this thread and I got great feedback to stay the course. No one can tell you how to do it, and I get the needing to do it on your own, but you can do it. I had "the flu", among other aches and pains that I just explained as other illnesses. I still sleep way too much and a brisk walk REALLY helps. I had no energy, and it comes and goes in an unpredictable manner. But that gets better in time.

This last post you mentioned really resonated with me. If I want to stay the course, I feel like I need to go to some sort of 12-step meeting. Don't get me wrong, I'm doing well. I'm clear headed and feel so much better. I'm working on the depression and anxiety with a psych dr, but I fear I'm too fragile by myself. Like...if I want to get a good productive day at work, I could just take a handful of pills and then not do it the next day. But I know I can't do that, so I'm needing more support to stay clean. I hope my story has helped even in a small way. Your journaling has helped me remember why I'm sticking to my own path, which is why I suspect a "meeting" would help me. Talking about it helps. Take care-

My buddy had a tooth pulled recently, and they gave him (90) 50mg Trams, with (4) refills...I tried a few, and they didn't do much for me. Ended up selling them to another buddy to help his dog that is in pain and has a bad leg...I guess the vets give out Trams to Dogs as well..It made his dog much happier...I had to pop a couple beers along with the Tran to even feel it...

-YB

Last edited:
My buddy had a tooth pulled recently, and they gave him (90) 50mg Trams, with (4) refills...I tried a few, and they didn't do much for me. Ended up selling them to another buddy to help his dog that is in pain and has a bad leg...I guess the vets give out Trams to Dogs as well..It made his dog much happier...I had to pop a couple beers along with the Tran to even feel it...

-YB
Holy smokes! 90 + 4 refills? For a tooth? That's an outrageous amount of pills for an extraction. I've had a lot of oral surgery, but never was prescribed trams. Was your friend unable to take stronger pain pills?

Haha! I usually get 12 HYr0z when I have dental work! Maybe 20 percolators when I had wisdom teeth out 20 yrs ago. I find dentists are really stingy. I would love to find a compassionate dentist! Ha!

I don't remember tr@ms doing anything for me either. To be fair, I've only used them a few times and it was back when they were being touted as a non addictive alternative. I wonder if they have to build up in ones system a little to get the antidepressant/energy side effect that seem to get so many people in trouble.

Haha! I usually get 12 HYr0z when I have dental work! Maybe 20 percolators when I had wisdom teeth out 20 yrs ago. I find dentists are really stingy. I would love to find a compassionate dentist! Ha!

I don't remember tr@ms doing anything for me either. To be fair, I've only used them a few times and it was back when they were being touted as a non addictive alternative. I wonder if they have to build up in ones system a little to get the antidepressant/energy side effect that seem to get so many people in trouble.
I do think it's a build up in the system for tramps. Like SSRI/SNRI combo, plus energy at the right dose. For short term, a low dose would be no better than ibuprofen for tooth extraction and probably wouldn't addict a non-depressed or non-addictive personality. But for me, after a week (years ago), it substituted going to treat underlying problems that I already knew I had. It was a magic bullet. Then the cycle started. Once my head was clear enough to address that....I did need dr help to get the depression under control. Never had anxiety before tramps, BPressure was never high before tramps. Never did dr0g seeking behavior, etc. It is really an interesting/destructive, yet functioning type medication to take. But for so many, it's a trap. I hate what they turned me into. I'm such a control freak.

HAPGIIIRRLLLLLLLL, how awesome to see you. YOU ROCK CHICK! Congratulations! I TOLD you! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! (I SO love saying I TOLD YOU SO IN THIS SITCH). You crack me up with your "blankie". Yaba, you too! Your journaling is excellent and I feel so so much for anyone that is getting/has gotten off tramp. Rockytop has a great story too. He quit just a couple of months after me. I am at about eight months with one slip up of taking three two days in a row (and flushing the rest of the 180 bottle i found).

Yaba, you hit a nerve with me when you talked about therapy. I have been self medicating since I was a young adult in my twenties. I beleive this to be due to an "incident" that happened to me as a young adult. I was raised hard core Catholic and certain things were not "discussed" only dealt with privately. I was taught to "give it up to God" and "suffer in silence". I grew up with numerous alcoholics in my immediate family. The seeds were planted (NOT that I blame any one of those people, my choices were my OWN). I loved my family more than anything, and have since lost every single one of them. ANYWAY, I never thought of therapy because I just didnt want to talk about it. I was shamed, embarrassed and just plain reluctant. This is particularly interesting because I had just graduated with a BS in Psych. and am a firm beleiver in psychoanalysis. But..no, not for me. (Hey, Freud did say that the Irish were the only people for which psychoanalysis was of no use!) lol! Anyway, after ALL this time, i still get night terrors, horrible nightmares and have major panic. The panic, for me, is manageable somewhat with CBT. THe self medicating has gotten me in trouble a couple of times......i have jumped from one substance to another.....all while being a very functional addict. I have worked in a very high stress field for the last couple of decades, and always managed to keep my jobs and peform well....until the tram. That tramp made me unable to think clearly and perform at the top of my game. After three years on that job, two of which I was on tramp, ( and great bosses, thanks Keith and Jim) I was able to resign to get my ass off of tramp, because I just could not do it and keep working without knowing I was cheating these two great men, who would have gladly kept me on. This was last June. I quit the tramp immediately after resigning and working my last day. So, in the last year, I have pretty much given up all recreational substances. The night terrors are much worse, and my sleep sucks. Now, I take effexor 150 and thats it. It is time for my therapy to begin. I have an appointment next week on Wed. To begin. God, I hope I do not clam up. I dont think I will because I am ready to start a new life FINALLY. I am excited about therapy and beginning to heal. i have a great deal of support from my significant other and his kids. They are amazing. My poor BF (who was warned fully before I ever "slept" with him. I have kicked, punched and bitten him while having terrors. I am very phycically strong and I am sure i have hurt him badly. He has not complained once.

So yaba, perhaps we will begin our therapy journey together, and we can compare notes. However you do this, there is no wrong way. What matters is that you stop. Or want to stop. I hav been to many a twelve step meeting and those twelve steps.....are amazing. Anyone, including non-addicts, would benefit from them. There is all kinds of support and help out there IF YOU UTILIZE IT. Lets see if I can practice what I preach. God bless all of you guys, I could not have quit tramp and everything else without the support of this forum. My heart goes out to all of you...truly. Big hugs! C.

Holy smokes! 90 + 4 refills? For a tooth? That's an outrageous amount of pills for an extraction. I've had a lot of oral surgery, but never was prescribed trams. Was your friend unable to take stronger pain pills?
No, actually he digs pain pills, but as we all know, they aren't passing them around like candy anymore. I was surprised to see (4) refills as well, but that's what the doc ordered. He gets them from the VA. I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but he doesn't like them, and pretty much told me if I wanted to refill them, I could have the rest, or sell them and give him a kick down, etc...They're nice to have around, but don't seem to do much for me either..I'm not even sure what the street price is for 50mg, but my buddy gave me $2.50 a pop for them...-YB

Last edited:
Night before last I went out to a social situation.  Took 16mg loperamide to get functional before going.  Ended up walking about 1.5 miles during it, too.  Felt good, of course due to the loperamide, and the 1.5 beers I had over 3 hours.  I slept fine.

The next day, yesterday, I felt fair, sure to the loperamide's remaining effects.  No problem sleeping again last night.

Today I feel pretty bad, but not as awful as maybe a few days ago.

I'm still using Effexor morning and night, usually 25mg, but having to take an extra 25mg maybe every third dose to keep away withdrawal effects.  I *really* should switch to 37.5mg instead of constantly spiking the level of the drug in me by doing that.    Temperature control (chills/sweats) are getting better every day.  Haven't really had any chills in a few days, though I'm still getting a little sweaty at night.

Tomorrow night I'll be hosting a little party at my house, and I may do the loperamide thing to get alert again.  We'll see.

I think the tramps are one of the best antidepressants on the market. I think that is why they are so devastating and difficult to get off of.

... if I want to get a good productive day at work, I could just take a handful of pills and then not do it the next day. But I know I can't do that, ...
Agreed on all the above, and good luck finding support.

I would be careful about talking to my friends this early on, yabawhut. See a therapist; go to a meeting (they do help) but personally, I would wait until I felt stronger to talk to someone who isn't trained or hasn't "been there".
This is the conclusion I came to also with regard to people I know in real-life.  However, I have since told an online friend.  Now I have two people who fully know what's going, so I have the threat of experiencing shame of failure to maintain motivation.

My buddy had a tooth pulled recently, and they gave him (90) 50mg Trams, with (4) refills...
Jayzus, he's supposed to take 1 or 2 every 6 hours (when taking them for their real purpose), so he's been given 45 to 90 days worth of pills.  That's crazy.

I wonder if they have to build up in ones system a little to get the antidepressant/energy side effect that seem to get so many people in trouble.
When they were new to me, it only took one little pill to make me feel wooOOooonderful.

... it substituted going to treat underlying problems that I already knew I had. It was a magic bullet. Then the cycle started. ... Never did dr0g seeking behavior, etc. It is really an interesting/destructive, yet functioning type medication to take. But for so many, it's a trap. I hate what they turned me into.
Agreed also.

Yaba, you hit a nerve with me when you talked about therapy. I have been self medicating since I was a young adult in my twenties. I beleive this to be due to an "incident" that happened to me as a young adult.  ...  I grew up with numerous alcoholics in my immediate family.
I have several "incidents" like those, too, with my parents.  When I was young and invincible I used them to focus where my life was going so that I wouldn't end up with my their life.  For the most part, I was successful.  You'd think as you get older it would get easier to deal with and put aside those things, but for me it hasn't been that way.  Especially when nothing ever seems to improve in their lives or in how they treat me.

I can tell that something like tramadol is how one of my parents got started down the path of destruction.  I remember that parent having lots of energy when I was very little, and then gradually that waned and they just stopped doing things that needed to be done.  Then they moved on to attention-seeking, risk-seeking behavior, destroying the stability of our home.  Meanwhile, the other parent enabled all of this to happen.  There was some plenty screwed-up shit that went on that I'm not going to post on a public forum.

My life is pretty good thanks to some of those purposeful good decisions when I was young, so not ruining decades of upward progress is another incentive I have to fly straight.

Thanks to everybody for your responses.

Last edited:
Youre so welcome.......and you dont have just two people, you have all of us too. I feel safe in saying that any one of us would be happy to chat privately if you needed to do so. That is what we are about here is SUPPORT. When i found this site i had just run out of tram for the first time and was going NUTS cuz my doc said it was non-addicting. Using Google, i somehow found this site and it has been an absolute Godsend.

Btw, i want to use your last post as an example of someone not trying to up their post count! Lol! Love it!

You should be able to send private messages now!

Last edited:
Last night was the first night I feel asleep without "trying", i.e. with thought control, progressive relaxation, etc.  I nodded off on the couch.  Got up and went to bed and slept for over 10 hours.  No assistance from drugs and with very little night sweats.

Every day in every way I'm getting better and better.

Last edited:
How long have you been off tramadol, how long did it take for your energy level to get back to normal, and how long did PAWS last in total?
Gosh you are doing great! Keep in mind i took like 36 pills a day for about two years. I detoxed quarterly for ten days. It took me about five weeks to start feeling like myself, with energy. PAWS still going on. But very minor. Most of it was gone at two months. I also quit taking trazadone for sleep st the same time and this is also technically an antidepressant which is used for sleep. So keep that in mind as well. Snce then I have also stopped drinking (down from four times a week, three glasses of wine) stopped smoking, weed and cigs. I did not smoke a lot but regularly. Also keep these things in mind.

Last edited:
... i took like 36 pills a day for about two years. I detoxed quarterly for ten days. It took me about five weeks to start feeling like myself, with energy. PAWS still going on. But very minor. Most of it was gone at two months.
Thanks for the response.  What are your lingering PAWS symptoms these days, and how long in total have you been off tram?

And, just curious, would you describe what you were doing to detox?  Tapering or going cold turkey (which would be horrifying from 36/day)?  When you restarted, did you do so at a lower dose?  Did it gain you anything at all?

I was doing poppy seed tea, lots of exercise, sometimes a low dose codeene, and hot baths. Alway restarted at a lower dose.

I went from 36 a day, to ten a day, to two a day to one and then none....all within about ten days....when i quit eight months ago. So....not really a taper. It was always hard. I could never control myself to stretch a taper longer.

The only lingering PAWS for me now is sometimes lack of sleep. I was like that before, but I am worse after quitting. Ow. Every once in a while I will go three days wo sleep.

Hang tough mon frere!

The green and yellow and the small green aren't bad. Had both and if they are older they'll give you a headache but only had that happen once so might not be a good test. WD's are horrible but I don't have them bad at all from trams. Honestly, I can use trams to taper off hyd's and always works well for me. They say trams react with a certain enzyme in the body that not all people have so this could explain the differences in effects both good and bad.

Also, congrats on kicking it, Catinthehat. 36 is a lot. I've been up to 20 before but was worried about a seizure so I cut back down to 12.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back