Tramadol

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
@cith

Question...you are 3 months post tr@mps (minus one slip up). How are you doing? I've been tapering for 6 weeks, down to 3 a day. One day is fine and the next is horrible pain in my bones and lethargy like crazy. But I have stuck with my taper, but afraid I'm not going to stick with it forever. I've tried to taper to 2, and it seems impossible. I have to work everyday and don't have the ability to take off time. I need to function cognitively and physically and don't think I can make the next step down. Did you really go cold turkey? If so, how many days did it take to start sleeping again? I take them spaced out 1/2 at a time (6 -1/2 tabs) and I hold 1/2 tab back everyday to take one before I go to sleep. I suppose I'm looking for support here. I got myself into this mess, now trying to get out without loosing my job and dignity. No one around me knows. It sucks. I am "supplementing" with anti-anx13ty meds and I know that med will be easier to stop (for me, anyway). Any insight, from anyone, would be nice. I'm getting some of that tea tomorrow:-)
Hey Hapgirl,

Just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. I was doing some cleaning today and Ifound a strip of 10 indian tramp. Iflushed them immediately and I am damn proud of myself. I just felt so terrible after I slupped up a couple of weeks ago. I was regretting it as i watched themgo down the drain, but a second later I was fine.

Hope you are doin good sweetie! Xo

Cat

Thanks so much for checking in! I am still on the taper, down to 2.5 50mg's a day. I could only drop 1/2 pill this week (I have a horrible cold), but I feel the resolve to see this to the end. I have been horribly ill from this cold and I know the tramps would help me feel better if I took more meds, but I resisted. Mind over matter.... I still don't know how I will give it up entirely but I already feel so much better. I don't wake up in withdrawal like I used to. That's huge for me. I used to wake up in pain that took 1-2 hours to get rid of. I know my body is extremely addi cted to this damn tramp. So unbelievable that this med can not get you really h1gh and yet trap people like this. Sucks.

@cith

Also, I have looked up the tea recipe online and I'm pretty sure I can successfully make it. But the research I've done is a bit scary on it's effects. If I only want to ease the w/d's, how much and when should I drink it. I don't want to take too much and find another thing I love to overdo. Oh- and getting the HTP this weekend, too.

Heyrhanks lady! Like I said...i was considering getting them out of the toilet at one moment! Fuckers.

Are you making the tea from seeds or pods. I have only made from seeds. Start slow with the tea....you can always drinkmore. Some seeds will be less "unwashed" thanothers. I usually drankit 4-6 hours apart. (Once i acheived the proper dose) And only enough to where the analgesic effects kicked in. Not a buzz. You may be different. Tolerance really didnot hapen for me as I was not onitfor long. Maybe a month, and again...only whenneeded. I would not be too worried about getting hooked. Just get off of the trams. You wont beonthe tea long enough, in my humble opinion. Use only whenneeded. Youhave got some strong ass will power already. You will do just fine.

Waking up withthe pain, twtching and zaps isthe worst thing ever! At least you are getting some sleep. That is great! That 5 htp will really help. It is not noticeabley a calm feeling but the difference when you have it is night andday. Did you get the 200 mg time release? I found those tobemost effective. I did take two a couple of times when i was desperate for sleep. Do NOT mix it withbenedryl...you will get rls from hell.

Good luck...lets keep posting our experiences for the next personhat comes through. That ismy goal here.....

Much love toyou...pm me whwnever you want! Please forgive my spacing issue....my ipad sucks this way...lol!

Last edited:
Heyrhanks lady! Like I said...i was considering getting them out of the toilet at one moment! Fuckers.

Are you making the tea from seeds or pods. I have only made from seeds. Start slow with the tea....you can always drinkmore. Some seeds will be less "unwashed" thanothers. I usually drankit 4-6 hours apart. (Once i acheived the proper dose) And only enough to where the analgesic effects kicked in. Not a buzz. You may be different. Tolerance really didnot hapen for me as I was not onitfor long. Maybe a month, and again...only whenneeded. I would not be too worried about getting hooked. Just get off of the trams. You wont beonthe tea long enough, in my humble opinion. Use only whenneeded. Youhave got some strong ass will power already. You will do just fine.

Waking up withthe pain, twtching and zaps isthe worst thing ever! At least you are getting some sleep. That is great! That 5 htp will really help. It is not noticeabley a calm feeling but the difference when you have it is night andday. Did you get the 200 mg time release? I found those tobemost effective. I did take two a couple of times when i was desperate for sleep. Do NOT mix it withbenedryl...you will get rls from hell.

Good luck...lets keep posting our experiences for the next personhat comes through. That ismy goal here.....

Much love toyou...pm me whwnever you want! Please forgive my spacing issue....my ipad sucks this way...lol!
I think that is a noble goal. Since the scheduling of the tramps, I bet a lot of people are doing the same thing as you and I. It was a wake up call, for sure.

I went shopping for the pods/seeds and can't find either locally. Hmm- I read it's possible at some Asian grocers so I'm going to take a drive today. Nothing close to me here. Otherwise, I'm going to the internet. I would prefer pods, as I've heard they are better to work with. But I have no experience and the seeds may be easier to come by. Found the 5htp extended release at whole foods. Yikes, expensive- lol, especially for something legal, haha. I was laughing at myself for even thinking that while shopping.

Any suggestions on finding pods would be much appreciated.

I think that is a noble goal. Since the scheduling of the tramps, I bet a lot of people are doing the same thing as you and I. It was a wake up call, for sure.

I went shopping for the pods/seeds and can't find either locally. Hmm- I read it's possible at some Asian grocers so I'm going to take a drive today. Nothing close to me here. Otherwise, I'm going to the internet. I would prefer pods, as I've heard they are better to work with. But I have no experience and the seeds may be easier to come by. Found the 5htp extended release at whole foods. Yikes, expensive- lol, especially for something legal, haha. I was laughing at myself for even thinking that while shopping.

Any suggestions on finding pods would be much appreciated.
Oh I am so sorry...i should have told you.....yeah u can get them on ebay....$really cheap. Lemme get back to you with the brand and seller i used. Less than half of the price of GNC.

Last edited:
Oh I am so sorry...i should have told you.....yeah u can get them on ebay....$really cheap. Lemme get back to you with the brand and seller i used. Less than half of the price of GNC.
GNC carries it?? If so, I could get soon sooner and order from eBay for mid week. Thoughts?

GNC is, from what I remember, 23.99 for 30 200mg time release Natrol brand. I got the same brand on ebay for 10 bucks same bottle.

Last edited:
The only pod dealer Iknoow is in the poopy pod thread on here. It is "suchandsuch"weddings.com. The suchandsuch being a womans name.

Hey Cat, just checking threads for a bit...saw this one.  Attagirl!   that is really self control!  Especially since you did slip just a bit and got the warm fuzzys from those little bastards a couple times!  BTW you are not an asshole, on the contrary.   i'm three weeks now and finally sleeping.   the initial WD's weren't as bad as previous times but the sleeplessness and dizziness lasted way longer this time:   Just using "moderately" or almost four months.  I can't imagine going back to being hooked on those bastards for years like before. I'm glad you had the willpower to flush when you did and anyone seeing this thread...if you are wanting to quit, the sooner the better.  Taper if you can.  Bring your Doctor on board.  And, seek friends here if you need /default_smile.png

K

Seedplanet.com. Or

Rachelsflowersandweddings.com
Looking them up today. I managed to cut down to two 50 mg's by yesterday, but not without feeling terrible anxiety and the shivers/skin crawling and difficult sleeping. A week or two more of this and I'm going to carve out time for stopping. Gotta have those pods:). I think it's possible, but I need to get this over quicker. Hate this...

Hey Cat, just checking threads for a bit...saw this one.  Attagirl!   that is really self control!  Especially since you did slip just a bit and got the warm fuzzys from those little bastards a couple times!  BTW you are not an asshole, on the contrary.   i'm three weeks now and finally sleeping.   the initial WD's weren't as bad as previous times but the sleeplessness and dizziness lasted way longer this time:   Just using "moderately" or almost four months.  I can't imagine going back to being hooked on those bastards for years like before. I'm glad you had the willpower to flush when you did and anyone seeing this thread...if you are wanting to quit, the sooner the better.  Taper if you can.  Bring your Doctor on board.  And, seek friends here if you need /default_smile.png
Rockytop! Yay! I havethought anout you so often! Good for you. Yeah,the sleepingthing is tough, but at three weeks? You rock!

God I was so mad that I slipped. Tore my house apart looking for more that day....only cuz I was in the "flushing" mood.

I am so proud of you! Xoxoxoxoxoxo

Rockytop! Yay! I havethought anout you so often! Good for you. Yeah,the sleepingthing is tough, but at three weeks? You rock!

God I was so mad that I slipped. Tore my house apart looking for more that day....only cuz I was in the "flushing" mood.

I am so proud of you! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
@rockytop and @catinthehatStill hanging onto the taper😳. Barely. Staying at 2-fifty mg's- sometimes 2.5 p1lls a day. Can't taper it anymore. I'm stuck. Tried to purchase pods but way to expensive, plus, how so I explain that to the family, lol. Like I had said before, I'm going it alone. Dealing with the anxi ety with something that I will also need to taper, but nothing can be as hard as this (unless this takes too long).

The good news is- no serious depression. I tried this before (last year) and decided to give up because I was sooo depressed. I think the slower taper is helping my body regenerate the ability to create endorphins, or whatever keeps me moving forward.

I'm so tired of feeling like everything is a giant chore to accomplish. Feel weird, achey, agitated, lethargic, 70% of the day. Is this how it will always be? Still hating this feeling. Anyone out there tried anti-depressants or other more natural ways to kick start the body? I am exercising a little, but not enough. I drink gallons of water, too much caffeine, but I've been stuck at 2-3 50's for 4-6 weeks and no lessening of the symptoms.

Maybe this dr^g should be discussed further in the other forum for w/d. I checked and there is nothing dedicated to this. The new scheduling in US this past few months was a wake up call for me. I can't be the only one.

A few years ago before they scheduled Tramadol and Soma here in the US. It was wonderful ordering and receiving your purchase the next day.  I am going to check out a few of the sites mentioned on here.  I will share my experience and post on this forum.

A few years ago before they scheduled Tramadol and Soma here in the US. It was wonderful ordering and receiving your purchase the next day. I am going to check out a few of the sites mentioned on here. I will share my experience and post on this forum.
Medhelp (listed in email only) has what you need. Takes longer than US from the good ol days, but reliable and great communication. I no longer order the tramps, almost tapered to 1 a day and plan to be completely done with the evil dr^g by Christmas. But I saw MH's list of goodies and he has it. Good luck Jones!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back