veggie time slips sh0p

• Thread starter Thread starter veggieragz
  • Start date Start date
V

veggieragz

Hey friends!

I'm in the middle of getting this little shop verified on a couple servers. got some neutral to positive reviews so far lol.

But I won't scam ya, and at the moment its a pretty skinny bin to begin with  

https://pastebin.com/YRhAVUSF

more things to come! including 1p, hopefully some more diss0s, tryptamines, hopefully a lot of things, we'll see// it'll be a rotating stock but I'll keep ya'll more than up to date

love to you!

@Biskobro

is it ok if I post pics of discord reviews here to give my cred a boost?

I was just following the instructions on the pinned message. Hope thats ok! Just wanted to at ya'll in case im making any violations

Last edited:
once more stock comes in i'll run like an opening promo or something, stay tuned, but feel free to order

@CAHEpiphany

thank you! and love your zhuzhz today :}

May I ask what is your most preferred area of research? 

That question may as well be extended to the community :0

IMO there's a slew of domestic b3nz vendors but lacking of stims, and I'm not a disso/0piate person so I guess stims! 

@veggieragz  I'm sorry but only DBG 

reviews are allowed here.What you can do is PM me reviews from Discords or wherever you have other reviews so I can check em out.

Regards

Interesting list thus far. I'm interested in a few. So we'll see. 

Glad more (domestic) vendors are popping up!

I'm waiting on the psych's and disso's.  Get some of that fresh @L-@D 150ug and I will give you a run!

Hi friends!! I updated the bin slightly. Not yet the menu overhaul I mentioned earlier but there is one new (rather un-exciting, I'm afraid) item.

Its still the same link as above but I'll post it again just in case your mouse shoots to the bin link like mine often does.

Also, while we're on page one just wanted to give my contacts. I check both emails regularly but I'm trying to make the former more strictly for shop related comms. 

veggietimeslips@protonmail.com

maggieveggie@protonmail.com

On discord reviewers are mostly referring to my shop as Maggie Veggie, lol, so fyi that's me in case you see it mentioned.

Luckily [in a sense] there's no reason to pretend to be me (at least not yet) lol so you probably don't need to worry about maggie imposters. 

I guess if someone claiming to be maggie veggie is having some huge sale and you don't see it mentioned on this feed, I would double check with one of the above emails. 

Love you all!

Maggie

Last edited:
Also, since I restocked, the price of et1z solution has dropped significantly.

And in case this was not assumed,  every order of solution comes in a glass, colored bottle with a dropper.

Size of bottle is specific to the amount you order (not necessarily the case if you request a custom saturation).  

Love you all!

Received pack in no time. Veggie went above and beyond, seriously. In light of yet another "vendor" going awol, this is a breath of fresh air. So far, I'm very impressed. I'll update this review when I can test my purchase, which should hopefully be in the next few days. 

@pandabear82I just realized that I was very vague in my response to your kind post. I was only referring to the AL-LAD being pricey, should I end up stocking it, not all the psychs and dissos in general. These will generally be priced at the normal domestic rate, and much lower whenever I am able to swing it ❤️ 

Also, while we wait for a more enticing menu to come thru, I am doing free priority shipping on all orders over 40. Love you all!

p.s. to the couple of nice people who just recently placed an order, I will sweeten up your packages as I feel bad announcing the promo right after you ordered.

love you DBG fam (please help me pay my rent this month lol)

edit: again, I am a nightmare when it comes to over-using "lol"

Last edited:
@pandabear82I just realized that I was very vague in my response to your kind post. I was only referring to the AL-LAD being pricey, should I end up stocking it, not all the psychs and dissos in general. These will generally be priced at the normal domestic rate, and much lower whenever I am able to swing it ❤️
I get it.  Unfortunately, your menu doesn't really appeal to me right now.  Looking more for the psych's and just a few random and hard-to-find dissociatives for my more rare collection.  Would be happy to pay the premium on the alladin, as I'm getting tired of packs not making it.  Other things of interest are 25ee-nb0h, 6@pb. and that sort of thing.  Curious, when vendors ask these questions about "what to carry," what is the volume that one would need to order (or the number of customers interested) that would make it worth their while. For example, how are you going to decide if you want to carry the alladin? Sure seems like with things like this that a domestic vendor would have plenty of customers.

@pandabear82

this kind of response and question is so helpful, it is much appreciated. I will certainly look into those options for you as well as the alladin, and feel free to post or send via pm more specific subjects of research as they come to you. 

Psychs are actually my favorite area of research, and while I have lovely access to options that have been researched right out out of their status of novelty, I'm still locking down exactly where I will do the majority of sourcing  the kind of psych that belongs in this section of the website. 

Honestly, at this point, a single request like yours will do the trick for most things in the price range of the two others you mentioned, since I trust you and a lot of people here to follow through on their requests while also understanding the need for me to make a little profit. 

Additionally, I think many domestic r&d techs would be interested in the opportunity to research compounds on a level of novelty we're not used to having access to in this bizarre mistake of a country.

Also, at this point, honestly the same goes for alladin, as the same principle stands. 

A few more sales in addition to the unfortunate waiting time that at least I, as a green vendor, have yet to find my way around it, and I'll have what you need on the way. Especially as a few wonderful techs succeeded in making my landlords another month richer, I can at least get one of the cheaper things you mentioned right on it's way.

'

And that goes for nearly all members of the community who read this far lol. Just a fair warning to everyone else, it would be very difficult to convince me to order anything in the realm of opis or noids. Honestly,  my  hope is that soon I won't even need to sell bezo solutions as there's already so many good options. 

Thanks again and plz, to you and the rest of dbg,  you can flood me with requests and questions :) maybe not on this thread though, or maybe it would be just fine for a while since I believe it will take some time before there's a steady stream of orders (maybe not though that would be cool).

To members with less history here  I hope you understand that  your personal requests will have a much better shot at landing when you make an order with the shop and leave an honest review on this thread :)

Edit: I forgot to basically immediately contradict something I said just barely in this post about opis (that is if you really make it stretch though).

Is anyone interested in buying certificated tia sulfate for something like 20 a g? seems like a lot of nootropic vendors are dropping it? Or does anyone want anything else from that one shop that's domestic? most of you can probably guess the one and that  I have access to it.

Also, as long as I'm editing, - wowza we're already on page 2! I sure know how to talk and talk and talk :)

thank you DBG family and @Admin @Biskobroand @2earlswe actually haven't talked at all about my vending but anyone can see how much you and all mods do for this unbelievable resource and I'm very grateful to be trusted with a V account :)

And so so much thx to everyone who's taken a chance on the shop.. Even  if I had exactly what you wanted your  trust and support fills my heart. 

Love you all!

Last edited:
Hey hey just received word from our lovely admin and psilo cubes mushrooms are now on the bin. Expect a significant price drop in most likely a month maybe a little more hopefully a little less. I'll do all that I can but if you can swing it and/or really need some shrooms  they're there for you.

Also, now that I think about it, with the free priority shipping built into the price of an eight, it's really not too terrible if you just get an eight or two lol.  

just a heads up, if you order say right now or tomorrow morning, or any time up until Wednesday morning,  they'll ship out on Wednesday at the very latest. 

here's the bin just for the sake of page 2 :)

Last edited:
Veggie is the sweetest, can't wait to research once they land. Glad you took the plunge into the vend lady! 🥲

@veggieragzI might have interest in the tia, its a little pricey in comparison to other shop, but for convenience sake I might work with it. Also planning on the f-phEn!but soon. Overall i think your stock is great for what it is. I have interest in 3h0-p@p and 3-F-p@p as well. And yes I will also be leaving a veggie shop review at some point too, sorry to clog the thread!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back