Beauty And Skin Care Tips From Our Beautiful Ladies

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Ever wondered how all those reviewers on Amazon were lucky enough to have gotten said product at a discounted rate in exchange for their honest review??  I was too so I searched and searched and finally found the following kick-ass site.  Just wanted to share my finding:  https://elitedealclub.com/   ~~ Have fun!!

@Safari, I am familiar with that site, but it never occurred to buy beauty products from them. This is really my first endeavor with anything close to a prescription type product, but I will definitely look beyond the pill bottles next time I visit. We should really have a thread for them here. I'll add it to my to-do list lol.

I'm going to check out your link @MaryPill'Poppins. Always happy to get a deal on anything from anywhere. 4 weeks? OK, I will be patient.

I have the BEST foundation and it is not animal tested either which is great. This foundation is called Lorac Natural Performance  and it is so smooth and may appears a bit on the   not your color side at first ,but let it sit for a few min and your skin will look flawless.   This stuff is amazing and lasts all day and in to the late night. I have tried them all as it sounds like a lot of you have too. It is not that pricey compared to Estee, and all those .I love it and wear it in the summer too it stays on.    Many colors to chose from.

Alley

p.s.If your ever on a trip and forgot your make up remover ask the waiter at dinner to pour you a little olive oil and take it back for a nice clean fresh makeup free face! 

A great Perfume  that Macys is NOW carrying , its called Flower Bomb by Victor Rolff . They even have the spray for hair and body cream  the layering is the key to have the fragrance last all day and night. This fragrance is the Bomb!!!   I love it and hope you will too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so glad I started this thread!!!!!!!!  I dont usually do eye makeup but have been big on skin care since i was in my teens.  Thanks Mom.  I am 52 also and many tell me i look much younger.  Could be just because I am silly sometimes too.  lol!!

Thanks ladies..........I love my tinted moisturizer with sunblock and that and a bit of concealer and doing good.  for the winter I love facial oils and serums.  especially facial oils...even loreal makes a good one now.  Love it!!!!!

I always date girls 10 years younger than me ( both wives)...have most of my adult life but lately I have been attracted to women older than me.

I think it's my desire to connect on a more soulful level. I never was a kid...I think that's why I joke around so much now...but I always got into deep conversations since I was a youngster. 

Also, a lady who is in here 40's or 50's and feels sexy...is a wonder to be around. Comfortable in her own skin.

Hey what perfume do you lady's wear?

oh, one more thing...painted toe nails on a women....HELL YES!!! I will even pay for it.

Ahhh but will you paint the nails?  My dude does that for me and I think it is so sweet.

I know what you mean about dating a more mature person. for the first time I am with someone close to my own age.  I was married to a man ten  years younger than me for a very long time (still my best friend) and I just came out of,last year,  of a four year relationship with a man fourteen years younger than me.  with five kids.  i think it was the energy level as I am not a couch potato.  Will and I have been dating just a couple of months, it started out I was going to pay him to watch my two pitties during the day cuz he is a disabled vet that works from home.  but we grew closer, we have so much in common and he is 52.  He knows I am  not ready for the "full" shebang but he is patient and very kind and my dogs love him too.  I am just so more able to relate to him than anyone else I have been with.  it is looking good for us.  It doesnt hurt that he has the body of a well-toned thirty year old though....hehehehe and is very handsome.  I digress..............

I love very light perfumes.  my favs is pure grace or amazing grace by philosophy...they smell like fresh soap to me.  I wear very little...i cannot stand when someone drowns theirselves in perfume.

UberSmash ,  A women who's comfortable in her skin, painted toes and perfume? I  think this site is the right place!  

Right now it's See by Chloe, I Want Candy by Tokyomilk, and Chance by Chanel. Next year, it's likely to be 3 different scents. I'm not one to stick with the same thing.

Ahhh but will you paint the nails?  My dude does that for me and I think it is so sweet.

I know what you mean about dating a more mature person. for the first time I am with someone close to my own age.  I was married to a man ten  years younger than me for a very long time (still my best friend) and I just came out of,last year,  of a four year relationship with a man fourteen years younger than me.  with five kids.  i think it was the energy level as I am not a couch potato.  Will and I have been dating just a couple of months, it started out I was going to pay him to watch my two pitties during the day cuz he is a disabled vet that works from home.  but we grew closer, we have so much in common and he is 52.  He knows I am  not ready for the "full" shebang but he is patient and very kind and my dogs love him too.  I am just so more able to relate to him than anyone else I have been with.  it is looking good for us.  It doesnt hurt that he has the body of a well-toned thirty year old though....hehehehe and is very handsome.  I digress..............

I love very light perfumes.  my favs is pure grace or amazing grace by philosophy...they smell like fresh soap to me.  I wear very little...i cannot stand when someone drowns theirselves in perfume.
I'm an avid nail painter...small feet...no size 10's or anything...YUCK!

He sounds like a great guy...keep him :D

UberSmash ,  A women who's comfortable in her skin, painted toes and perfume? I  think this site is the right place!  
Ohhh...just wait you haven't seen anything yet. Wait for the massages and mimosas. Next week we have a field trip scheduled for an all day shopping excursion!!!!! Capped off with dinner, wine and dancing. Ballroom or other.

I sear I'm not gay....wait...that's not true...I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Wow ladies, check this out ~ I just found out that AllDayChemist.com and Reliablerxpharmacy.com (ADC sister company) carry Careprost ($13-$16) which is the EXACT same thing as Latisse ($140), just the generic.  We're talking hella savings and no required doctor's visit!!

Here's the article where I found this little gem of info:  http://aginghotgirl.blogspot.com/2012/07/best-latisse-dupe-careprost-lash.html

img1.gif

And here are the links to buy:

Let me know if you guys try it out and I'll also report back with my findings ~ I'm super excited!   :)

I'm going to try this once I need to resupply. I think it was @Safari mentioned that we can get our products cheaper from IOPS and I felt like a dummy that I didn't realize this.

Thanks for more links Ms. Mary. I'm all over anything that saves me a few bucks. I'm at about 2 weeks on Rapidlash and it looks like it's starting to work. Can't wait to see what 2 more weeks brings. I should have taken before and after pictures.

Seen the biggest skin change and glow from diet alone never mind cosmetics.

I use and have used the careprost from ADC , great stuff. I get my Retin A there and my estriol that I use on my face, I love ADC for the essentials! 

Latisse def works. I've used it for 4 years or so. And I did go up in cost this year! From $110 to $160 - WTF?! I'm glad to know about this site from Safari now though. It takes 4-6 weeks to notice a difference and you can skip some nights in there with no issue. After that, it's 2-3x a week to maintain results. My eyelashes hit my sunglasses they are so long.

glad this thread was revived because Uber and I are really into this stuff.

I was going to try Latisse. The older I get, the thinner my eyelashes look. Ended up getting Rapidlash for Christmas so guess I will go with that first. Which reminds me, it's not going to work if I don't start using it. Will return when I have the results data. And thank you @Safari, I didn't know there was a generic Latisse, I wonder if Rapidlash is the same thing or ?
Thank you @2earls for siting me on your post! Did the Rapidlash help? Thank to @Broadway2282 for mentioning me as well!

@Dory what does the ESTRIOL do to your skin? I am always looking for new products. I too (as I mentioned before) order Retin-A and "Latisse" from Alldaychemist. I know that I can look it up at the site, but I like to get personal experience.

For @Guest I noticed you posted this sometime ago, so I am sure you skin is healed from the overuse of peels. But, this is a good way to heal your skin fast. Use Vaseline petroleum jelly! To some of you, your are thinking this clogs my pores or other reasons. But, this works on all skin types. I should know because I had oily skin, complete with acne when I was a teen and now I have sensitive skin. It works really, really well. If you are a homeworker or unemployed you can apply during the day, as well at night time. 

I too belong to makeupalley. It is a wonderful site!

As far as Lattise and its generic version, you won't see a improvement until five weeks of using it. But, afterwhich you will see glorious, long lashes.

Oh that's right, I forgot to update my results. YES, it worked great. My lashes are noticeably longer. Now I see that I really need to dye them too. They look good with mascara on, but hardly show up without it.

Has anyone tried having their lashes dyed? All the tips that I have tried from the members here have been great, so I look forward to trying more.

glad this thread was revived because Uber and I are really into this stuff.

I was going to try Latisse. The older I get, the thinner my eyelashes look. Ended up getting Rapidlash for Christmas so guess I will go with that first. Which reminds me, it's not going to work if I don't start using it. Will return when I have the results data. And thank you @Safari, I didn't know there was a generic Latisse, I wonder if Rapidlash is the same thing or ?
YES. I forgot to mention that! I get my lashes professional dyed every 6 weeks. I tried doing it on my own, but it is hard to do when the dye is difficult to get in your eyes. My tips are blonde on top of that. It only costs me $15. So you are not the only one who does that or needs to do that.

@Safari thanks for letting me know that I can afford to try this. At that price, it's cheaper than the rapidlash although I plan on getting a much better deal next time, thanks to this thread.

Shall we move on to eyebrows

?

next?

I know you were being funny. And you were!

But, actually that is my favorite type of makeup available: Bobbi Brown Brow Gel. If I go out of the house to run a quick errand that is the one thing I put on. In fact that is what I wear in the house.

The problem is so few beauty lines carry a brow gel. More will produce brow liner, but still not enough products out there. And so many have this red tint.

The ones that do are sub-par in my estimation. Except for Bobbi Brown whose color pallet is natural. Without that red tint, like Anastasia.

The reason being is that I am fair skinned with fine hair hair and sparse eyebrows and lashes. The only thing it helps in shaving my legs - I could go without shaving them for a month, but I don't cause I am anal retentive.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back