Kratom Discussion

If you're taking sub0xone, would that effect the Kratom working the same as opiates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good question bg90. I would like to know that answer as well. I may look into it myself. I know nothing about the chemistry of Kratom.

Hopefully my K will be here Tmrw (2nrw makes 6 days since shipped) does anybody have a suggestion for a 1st trimmer for chronic pain who's use to taking 35mg PK a day?? I've read 5g.. Others say 8g? Also it will be one of the Red strains.

I put in an order for this today. Since credit cards are currently disabled on the kratom king page I did COD. I've never used that method before. A little unhappy with it since I'll have to figure out how to be home when it's delivered. I hope credit cards are back up soon if I like it. I only ordered what they offered in sample packs and did 2 day shipping. I am getting it to hopefully alleviate some joint aches I imagine are from mild opie w/d symptoms. Will update with how it works soon.

I put in an order for this today. Since credit cards are currently disabled on the kratom king page I did COD. I've never used that method before. A little unhappy with it since I'll have to figure out how to be home when it's delivered. I hope credit cards are back up soon if I like it. I only ordered what they offered in sample packs and did 2 day shipping. I am getting it to hopefully alleviate some joint aches I imagine are from mild opie w/d symptoms. Will update with how it works soon.
Their credit card system has been down for over a week now but I just had to do an online chat w one of their reps and give them my credit card info and all was fine. I sure hope that option is still available because COD won't work for me.

I just got my first sample order from mmm, speciosa today and so far, their service has been great. I ordered samples of the Baik Bali, Tawa Tua and Red Vein Indo and they threw in a free sample of White Vein Indo. Kratom King never gives me anything extra. I love the Baik Bali but I've learned that I'm definitely a Bali girl from my experience so far. Will update once I try the other samples!

Their credit card system has been down for over a week now but I just had to do an online chat w one of their reps and give them my credit card info and all was fine. I sure hope that option is still available because COD won't work for me.

I just got my first sample order from mmm, speciosa today and so far, their service has been great. I ordered samples of the Baik Bali, Tawa Tua and Red Vein Indo and they threw in a free sample of White Vein Indo. Kratom King never gives me anything extra. I love the Baik Bali but I've learned that I'm definitely a Bali girl from my experience so far. Will update once I try the other samples!

Thanks for the reply! I somehow missed the fact that I could pay by cc in the online chat! I asked them to cancel my order so I can pay by cc tomorrow. Their shipping is so cheap compared to what I'm used to. Since I won't pay til tomorrow now think I'll go with tkk's next day option.

Be careful when you get your script filled with those subs. Make sure you leave a break between starting your other pea kays. Glad you are doing okay and hope the krat works!
Thank you! I don't get a prescription anymore for the subs. They are just an old prescription from 2 years ago. I did receive my bali ultra premium kratom yesterday. I stop the subs yesterday. So this morning I took two and a half grams of the kratom. Now I'm waiting for it to kick in. I'm going to eat some breakfast and then if I'm not feeling anything I guess I'll just add two more grams? I hope 4 grams is not too much. I don't want to be nodding while I'm at work.... I want to feel energized yet euphoric. What do you guys think?

Haven't tried it yet so mo idea but I hope it works for you.
Oh I thought you had tried it I hope you like it :-) I remember when I used it last year it worked really well for withdrawals and euphoria but I really don't remember if I took the pain away. Maybe I felt so good. I didn't realize the pain was there lol. Anyways you got to kind of play around with the grams and dosages which makes it kind of difficult but not too hard if you have a scale. If you don't have a scale you can buy one on Amazon. That's where I bought mine 10 bucks.

Also I forgot to mention that mood in mind.com sent me a sample with my order and the sample is called elephant which is a type of kratom. Anybody hear of it before or try it and if so how did it make you feel? I really don't want to take it until I hear some feedback.

Can anyone recommend a vendor for me?  I can't get the tkk's live chat to work at all and I'm never going to get an order through unless I do COD.  I'm going through this thread checking out different named websites but a lot of the posts don't say where they go theirs from!  

Can anyone recommend a vendor for me? I can't get the tkk's live chat to work at all and I'm never going to get an order through unless I do COD. I'm going through this thread checking out different named websites but a lot of the posts don't say where they go theirs from!
Im going to pm you now.

@wyld

I fount a vender in Ohio. They do have good reviews too... But I haven't ordered from them yet. I'm still Waiting on my order from KK to even see if I like it..

Can anyone recommend a vendor for me? I can't get the tkk's live chat to work at all and I'm never going to get an order through unless I do COD. I'm going through this thread checking out different named websites but a lot of the posts don't say where they go theirs from!
You can also call the KK phone number to give them credit card info. I just tried mmm, speciosa and although they're a little more expensive than KK, I really like them.

You can also call the KK phone number to give them credit card info. I just tried mmm, speciosa and although they're a little more expensive than KK, I really like them.

I'll call now and see!  Thanks.

.....and that was a no.  TKK said they couldn't take credit cards at all at this time

lol okay placed two orders!

One on the lovely true love's suggestion that is practically next door (hope that means super fast shipping!)

A simple 1 once of fine grain red Bali

Ordered a sample pack from mmm speciosa on beach girl's recommendation for (2) sample size of red vein indo,(2) sample sizes of  Red Vein Maeng Da, and (1) sample size of Tawa Tua Indo

Thanks so much guys for keeping us informed and giving such great suggestions!!!

lol okay placed two orders!

One on the lovely true love's suggestion that is practically next door (hope that means super fast shipping!)

A simple 1 once of fine grain red Bali

Ordered a sample pack from mmm speciosa on beach girl's recommendation for (2) sample size of red vein indo,(2) sample sizes of Red Vein Maeng Da, and (1) sample size of Tawa Tua Indo

Thanks so much guys for keeping us informed and giving such great suggestions!!!
Yay. Glad it worked out for you. They'll prob send you a free sample of the white vein indo but only take that if you want energy!

I really like the Bali from TKK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back