Kratom Discussion

After I placed my order for the Baik Bali from mmm, speciosa, I realized that it was only 50 grams instead of an ounce. So it's a little pricey. $22 for 50 oz.

Have I mentioned how much I love this thread and everyone in it? ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it is worth it for you!! I've read they have some pretty strong leaf right now!

So, I ended up taking 20g yesterday!!! & it didn't even take my pain or WD away. I ended up having to use some Neu.. I guess it has something to do with my oppie use. I gradually worked up to the whole 10g of red Bali then little by little done the 10g Bali PC. I was hopeful this would help me... /default_sad.png

I wasn't expecting to be blown away. Just for it to help my aces n pains n help me during withdraws...

& I know it was good K. Very popular vender.

Don't think it won't work for you jus coz of my review. Because EVERYBODYS different...

So, I ended up taking 20g yesterday!!! & it didn't even take my pain or WD away. I ended up having to use some Neu.. I guess it has something to do with my oppie use. I gradually worked up to the whole 10g of red Bali then little by little done the 10g Bali PC. I was hopeful this would help me... /default_sad.png

I wasn't expecting to be blown away. Just for it to help my aces n pains n help me during withdraws...

& I know it was good K. Very popular vender.

Don't think it won't work for you jus coz of my review. Because EVERYBODYS different...
I'm sure you know different strains affect you differently. I've not read the entire thread so I'm not sure what all you've tried.

Did you take 0ppiez on top or prior to kratom? Also, if you are just getting off 0pi utz then you very well may have a bit of WD for a few days. It is much better than full

blown CT and typically it is a much easier transition.

Good luck and I hope you will keep trying with the kratom. It is worth it!

Oh jesus **gag, sputter, collapse**

So my order from mmmm speciosa came in.  I just got done trying out the red vein indo.  NASTY!  Ugh.  I'm not sure how much I actually managed to swallow.  I mixed OJ with two teaspoonsful.  I got about the half down before I thought I was going to hurl.  So I'm going to wait a bit and see if how much I managed to swallow will actually do something.   Think I need to consider buying some caps.

Try wash the then toss. It is much easier on my stomach than drinking a lot of liquid. Hold water or a non carbonated drink in the back of your throat... Just enough to swallow in one gulp. Add the kratom... Let it settle for a couple of seconds and swallow in one gulp. It will take a few times to get it all down but you will avoid all of the heaviness of a bunch of juice. Start with small amounts until you get used to it. I can use this method very effectively now and I was the QUEEN of gag! (That sounds kind of awkward doesn't it? Ha!)

Oh jesus **gag, sputter, collapse**

So my order from mmmm speciosa came in. I just got done trying out the red vein indo. NASTY! Ugh. I'm not sure how much I actually managed to swallow. I mixed OJ with two teaspoonsful. I got about the half down before I thought I was going to hurl. So I'm going to wait a bit and see if how much I managed to swallow will actually do something. Think I need to consider buying some caps.
That is one of the worst tasting ones! Toss and wash for sure. Quick and painless! The Bali strains are much milder tasting. I actually like the taste of Bali. Report back with your results!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn't have any bali in the sample pack I ordered which was a shame.  The other order is only Bali but it's still not here yet.  It seems to have taken the scenic route to get to me. Of these ones which is the best to try if I can work up the courage for another dose:

Red Vein Maeng Da

Tawa Tua Indo

Green Malaysian

*as a note I have an anxiety disorder that doesn't react well with stimulants and after ordering I read the green strains often have a stimulant effect.

Well im kinda nervous about you taking the maeng da. That is super stimulant and give you a panic attack /default_sad.png bali is what I like most.

Get a teaspoon and poor on you tongue without breathing in and gulp juice in your mouth and swish it Around before swallowing. That works best for me.

Lol I'm ordering vegetable caps asap. Putting it directly in my mouth and then trying to drink went worse than my first try. Third try was mixed with yogurt (strawberry) and I managed to swallow that but only one teaspoon. Then I had to take a nausea pill.

On the plus side no body aches and it's working better on my anxiety issues than a b3nz0. I am soooo calm. No euphoria or anything; just makes my brain stop going around and around in circles.

I'm sure you know different strains affect you differently. I've not read the entire thread so I'm not sure what all you've tried.

Did you take 0ppiez on top or prior to kratom? Also, if you are just getting off 0pi utz then you very well may have a bit of WD for a few days. It is much better than full

blown CT and typically it is a much easier transition.

Good luck and I hope you will keep trying with the kratom. It is worth it!

Roger, no I haven't had any oppies for a couple days. Only neurot1n.

I was looking for a strain for pain. I took the red Bali & the Bali PC. Total 20mg.

No effects from it at all.

But I did wake up this morning feeling like I had a bad bad hangover that lasted for hours. My stomach has been real upset as well.

TMI:: I've had bad bathroom times too, all day!! If you get what I mean LOL

@wyld:: did it work good for ya??

It's working crazy good on my anxiety issues. Pain relief is minimal but easing some of the joint aches. No euphoria. If I could get it down and keep it there it'd probably be even better. Can't seem to manage more than a tiny bit before I start gagging.

Roger, no I haven't had any oppies for a couple days. Only neurot1n.

I was looking for a strain for pain. I took the red Bali & the Bali PC. Total 20mg.

No effects from it at all.

But I did wake up this morning feeling like I had a bad bad hangover that lasted for hours. My stomach has been real upset as well.

TMI:: I've had bad bathroom times too, all day!! If you get what I mean LOL

@wyld:: did it work good for ya??
True love I don't know if you know this but kratom is loaded and I mean loaded with fiber lol. So gotta take the stool softeners eat your veggies and fruits and drinking lots and lots of water so you don't get stuffed up.

It's working crazy good on my anxiety issues. Pain relief is minimal but easing some of the joint aches. No euphoria. If I could get it down and keep it there it'd probably be even better. Can't seem to manage more than a tiny bit before I start gagging.
Two tsp will give you euphoria. If not. ... then three for sure. Im mainly into the bali tho. Could be dif for other strains. Gotta go back and read I forgot.

I didn't even get any euphoria on 20g..

Guess I'm one of the unlucky ones

I just wanted something to take away all these aches.

Any suggestions on another type?

I took red Bali & Bali PC

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I can get anymore down unless I want to find out if it tastes as bad coming back up! Gonna try applesauce tomorrow to help get it down. Otherwise going to wait til my caps get here.

Gonna keep with it though. I'm shocked as hell how calm it's making me. I've never had any luck with b3nz0s but this is sort of how I imagined they were supposed to work.

Last edited by a moderator:
My stomach pains r very very bad... Can't stay off the toilet...

Maybe I'm just getting sick?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  2. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  3. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  5. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  6. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  7. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  8. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  9. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  10. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  11. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  12. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  14. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  15. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  16. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  17. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  18. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
  20. L @ Lookyloo: Thanks for welcoming me to the forum every one. God bless and my prayers go out to those in Milton’s trajectory.
Back