Kratom Discussion

I am very wary of stimulants. Even caffeine I barely take. My anxiety and uppers are a bad mix. Gonna have to do my research and watch my dosing with this stuff.

They are fast at mmm speciosa! I just paid for the lowest shipping and got it in two days. Can't wait to hear your reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my bali ultra premium yesterday and i can say im quite happy with no pk w/d's. Hang in there @wyldepixie your going to feel so much better with the K. I promise. I have bad menstrual cramps and I just took my K 25 mins ago for pain. Took about 5g....I think. 2 tsp equal 4 or 5g right?

Also I got a sample and its called Elephant M. Speciosa. Is this a new 1 and has anyone tried this 1 yet?

Also I got a sample and its called Elephant M. Speciosa. Is this a new 1 and has anyone tried this 1 yet?
Never heard of it but I'm curious. Which vendor did you use? Def report back if you try it!

I love the Baik Bali from mmm, speciosa. I'm definitely ordering more.

I got it with my order from mood and mind.com . I really like the Bali I took about 6 grams tonight and it took my menstrual cramps away Thank God. But I still haven't tried the 5 grams of the elephant strain yet . But I will definitely let you know I hope its not making da or it'll put me through the roof

I got it with my order from mood and mind.com . I really like the Bali I took about 6 grams tonight and it took my menstrual cramps away Thank God. But I still haven't tried the 5 grams of the elephant strain yet . But I will definitely let you know I hope its not making da or it'll put me through the roof
Did some research on it and it sounds good! They say it's similar to Bali and described as euphoric, uplifting and relaxing. I think I might try ordering from this vendor to get some variety. I don't like maeng da at all so we're on the same page there!

I'm trying not to get my hopes too far up!!! These good reviews are making me try to get my order here faster telepathically.

Finally got my replacement order. Took 5g with orange juice. Bali Red. Guys, it didn't taste that bad. I've tasted worser. Don't let the taste from all the reviews scare you away. Just took it at 10:30 will report effects soon.

Finally got my replacement order. Took 5g with orange juice. Bali Red. Guys, it didn't taste that bad. I've tasted worser. Don't let the taste from all the reviews scare you away. Just took it at 10:30 will report effects soon.
When I first started with kratom I had the WORST time getting it down. I gagged every time I tossed and washed and for what ever reason, mixing it in juice made me sick. Then I read somewhere to actually wash then toss. It is my primary method of consumption now. I never taste it and don't get that full feeling by having to drink a lot of juice. Now, a lot of people say the OJ and especially grapefruit juice are great potentiators. That may very well be true. I just use water, put about a gram in and swallow in one gulp. Learning exactly how to use kratom was one of my biggest hurdles as the kratom world talks in vernacular such as burn and incense. I had no idea what they were talking about!
Anyway, whatever works is great but the taste does turn a lot of people off. If "you" happen to be one of those, try wash then toss. Easy, effective and you don't taste it. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the taste of Kratom, especially the Bali strains. I tried washing it down once with a latte and almost gagged. Just water and toss it back. Nice and effective and to the point!

Need thoughts, opinions please!

I took about 4 grams of red vein Indo about 6 pm last night and then took 1 mg of suboxone at 10 pm and another 1 mg of suboxone at around 1 am. I felt soooooo awesome! It was that great euphoric feeling you get when you don't even want to sleep or when you're sleeping, you are only half sleeping and just keep thinking about how great you feel. Haven't had that strong of a euphoric feeling in forever.

I'm just wondering if it was the fact that I hadn't taken suboxone in at least two years or if kratom + suboxone is a great combo?

Would love to hear what everyone thinks about this!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! I would say it's probably the suboxone and kratom combination. I know I did get that feeling at first when I took three days of suboxin. But I haven't tried the kratom with the suboxin. Happy for you. Feels good to feel good doesn't it /default_smile.png sometimes us suffers go through so much pain and we deserve to feel some kind of euphoria.

I chased mine down with the Odwalla thick drink. Pour a teaspoon on my tongue and then put the Ottawalla in my mouth swish it around good and then swallow and repeat. Odwalla is almost like a nice thick fruit smoothie. It's at all grocery stores.

Oooh, kratom combinations.

I've never tried sub + kratom...I've heard reports that opiates and kratom cancel each other out, so I usually wait until the kratom has done its stuff before dosing on other stuff. I'll have to give it a whirl sometime. I'd be curious if anyone's taken it with poppy tea, DHC or trams... might make nodding a bit more possible.

I love lemony drinks with kratom...I know it's not for potentiation, it just takes good. Lemon juice added to dirt cheap lemonade, mmmm, classy.

Wish I could chime in on the vendor discussion, but I think I'm the only one on this thread who's not in the US. And I read some horror stories lately that there was a US import ban; it affected some great strains over here. Was I overreacting a bit.

God, to be honest, kratom being banned is a horrible prospect.

*happy thoughts*

Weird.....the place I chose because they are in ohio finally loaded tracking and it says my letter is in KY. It's actually moving further away. At least mmm speciosa's letter isn't roaming around lost. It'll be here tomorrow.

Weird.....the place I chose because they are in ohio finally loaded tracking and it says my letter is in KY. It's actually moving further away. At least mmm speciosa's letter isn't roaming around lost. It'll be here tomorrow.
That's weird! You should get your mmm, speciosa order tmrw! I placed an order for an ounce of Baik Bali from them this morning and should have it by Friday!

That's weird! You should get your mmm, speciosa order tmrw! I placed an order for an ounce of Baik Bali from them this morning and should have it by Friday!

What is the difference between thr Baik bali for you? Never heard of that one either

It works just as good if not better for me than the Bali PC from KK. I really like it and it has really good reviews.

I also ordered an ounce of the Bali Ultra Premium from moodandmind today. I'm just taking my chances after seeing the good reviews here on that one! I ordered samples of the Thai Ultra Premium Enhanced and Indo Red to try them out. Still feeling out other strains but I've learned that I can't go wrong with the Bali's.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  2. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  3. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  5. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  6. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  7. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  8. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  9. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  10. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  11. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  12. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  13. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  14. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  15. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
  16. L @ Lookyloo: Yesterday people couldn’t even get out of town due to gas shortages and gridlocked traffic, it’s gonna be rough I’d imagine. I hate to imagine the homeless and those without a way out or shelter.
  17. xenxra @ xenxra: i would hope people aren't taking it lightly considering the tampa mayor literally said if you don't leave you're going to die
  18. B @ bigblueallda: I went through Katrina. Please if you live in the Florida panhandle do not take this lightly. My town was devastated. We were without power for 3 weeks. So be prepared. And prayers up!
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: I hope everyone affected by these hurricanes is safe. Sending you positive thoughts and prayers for safety.
  20. L @ Lookyloo: Thanks for welcoming me to the forum every one. God bless and my prayers go out to those in Milton’s trajectory.
Back