Kratom Discussion

Ha I would have knocked on every six units doors if it hadn't been so late last night and I'm trying to wait until 10 am to bug anyone this morning. I'm even gonna go knock on the condo managers door! Fingers crossed I find it! I wanna try it so bad! The taste I know I'll be able to deal with. The one side effect I'm most concerned about is nausea but I hear that's if you take too much. I have zofran melts leftover from when I was waiting to get my gall bladder out in august so at least I have those if I do get nauseous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
So the mailman guessed and put it in the neighbors mailbox and since they didn't know my name or who it went to, it went in the outgoing mailbox. Wahhhh. That's what I get for being so anti-social. We spent a good hour trying to get it out, we could see it but couldn't reach it. So I put a note in there of where it's supposed to go so hopefully it's put in there tmrw.

Good luck! I would like to know how you are doing post gall bladder surgery! I'm facing the exact same thing!!!

So I got my kratom! 😃 BUT I got yelled at by the postlady cause my bf's kids tried to pick the outgoing mail lock. She said she was gonna have to report it. Ugh. What does that mean? I'm hoping just a charge for a new lock and not tampering charges. I'm a little scared.

Anyways, I made a cup of tea and mixed in about 5 grams of the super fine Bali kratom. It didn't taste all that bad, I've tasted worse things. Lol. I drank it in about a 15 min span. And I'd just like to say I LOVE it! I feel relaxed and in a great mood! It's only been about 20 mins since I finished the tea so I'm not sure if it's gonna get even better but I'm excited about this. I'm actually working right now-I work at home and talk to stupid people all day on the phone and OMG, it's making it sooooo much more bearable! I know I need to be careful and not become dependent on this stuff but wow, it's gonna be hard!

BTW, Roger, I'll send you a PM to give you my experience w the gall bladder fiasco. I'm sure not everyone wants to hear about it!

Best Monday in a long time! ❤️❤️

Glad the kratom is helping. Be sure and take a couple of days off each week so your tolerance doesn't go too high.

If you have a low tolerance start with 2-3 grams. Mix with a small amount of OJ or Grapefruit juice makes it a bit more palatable.
Careful with the Grapefruit juice....it can act as a potentiator and increase the effects by approx. 50% or more. This applies to opiates as well as b3nz0s, and since Kratom works with the mu and delta opiod receptors, it could do the same with Kratom.

So I got my kratom! BUT I got yelled at by the postlady cause my bf's kids tried to pick the outgoing mail lock. She said she was gonna have to report it. Ugh. What does that mean? I'm hoping just a charge for a new lock and not tampering charges. I'm a little scared. Anyways, I made a cup of tea and mixed in about 5 grams of the super fine Bali kratom. It didn't taste all that bad, I've tasted worse things. Lol. I drank it in about a 15 min span. And I'd just like to say I LOVE it! I feel relaxed and in a great mood! It's only been about 20 mins since I finished the tea so I'm not sure if it's gonna get even better but I'm excited about this. I'm actually working right now-I work at home and talk to stupid people all day on the phone and OMG, it's making it sooooo much more bearable! I know I need to be careful and not become dependent on this stuff but wow, it's gonna be hard!BTW, Roger, I'll send you a PM to give you my experience w the gall bladder fiasco. I'm sure not everyone wants to hear about it! Best Monday in a long time! â¤â¤Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With our mailladies pissed at us, you and i should get po boxes.......lol! Glad you got your kratom....i love it too! I only indulge once every few months for a week or so. Keeps things "fresh" so to speak!

Last edited:
Sooooooo beach girl, how did u like the kratom after trying a couple different types. Did you find a type you liked better?

Ya know, it's hit and miss with it. Sometimes its great and sometimes I don't feel anything or I get a headache. I confess that i was bad at keeping track of which sample I was trying. This time I plan on being very aware and writing it down. I ordered another round of samples coming in today so I'm still experimenting w it. I'm just impatient but I know that I can't take it too much or my tolerance builds. I didn't take any all weekend so I'm hoping that I can try out one of my new samples tonight.

Hope you're enjoying your first experiences with Kratom. I think it's a brilliant plant, certainly better, and perhaps safer (in the non enhanced forms) than mild opiates.

I've given up with strains though. I kept reading different things. I think I get that red vein = sedation, green vein = more stimulating, white vein = bit of both. But with the Thai, Malay, Indo strains, I keep reading different proposed effects. You'll find one that you settle with...Malaysian or 'Red Kali' are my favourites...Enhanced Bali if I want to indulge...

But I guess at the end of the day, Kratom is Kratom. But tolerance and withdrawal is always a possibility, be careful.

Hope you're enjoying your first experiences with Kratom. I think it's a brilliant plant, certainly better, and perhaps safer (in the non enhanced forms) than mild opiates.

I've given up with strains though. I kept reading different things. I think I get that red vein = sedation, green vein = more stimulating, white vein = bit of both. But with the Thai, Malay, Indo strains, I keep reading different proposed effects. You'll find one that you settle with...Malaysian or 'Red Kali' are my favourites...Enhanced Bali if I want to indulge...

But I guess at the end of the day, Kratom is Kratom. But tolerance and withdrawal is always a possibility, be careful.
This is so helpful! Thank you! I've only tried different strains of Bali but ordered some different ones this time including maeng da. I don't know if I had an option of enhanced Bali but now I wanna try it!

I have now tried several different vendors and blends. They only down side is that if I take a low dose, it actually makes me anxious-- even with the red vein blends. However, if I take a decent dose I end up very relaxed with significant pain relief.

A word to the wise, try different vendors until you find one that works for you. I started with one vendor whose price was high and switched to a cheaper one. In the end the cheaper one really wasn't cheaper. lol

I have an order in with a vendor with lots of praise on the forum, so I am hoping that it will be more relaxing. I ordered the Mae Dung and the Bali as those have been reported to have the most relaxing burn.

What works best for you guys?

Placing an order with kratom-k today. Bouncing bear does not carry kratom any longer.......kratom-k was recommended by them. NOT kratomking mind u......

Been reading this forum.... Looked on TKK & there's just so much to Choose from!!

Kratom can be a bit hit and miss. I put it into capsules. There's been times I've swallowed over a dozen pretty hefty homemade caps in a few minutes. Ouch. I think the oxygen deprivation may have masked the experience there...So if I get a coarser grind kratom, I always feel like I'm getting less from capsules.

I did try just necking the kratom, sloshing it down with a drink, but I still remember that experience years later, not nice...

@beachgirlie: I don't know what vendors you have access to, but the strains they offer are different. You might not be able to find 'enhanced bali', but to be honest, enhanced 'insert any southeast Asian region' may give you just as much of a powerful effect. They've changed so much over the years. I used to just like Enhanced Indo, whatever the hell that was. Oh, Super Sundanese Kratom, that was amazing...they've both disappeared now. If you get what you want/need from regular strains, just don't bother with enhanced or extracts, it will just make the regular strains pointless. My tolerance to this class is too high, I have to take extracts now, gone are the days when some plain leaf would sort me out. I blame PPT for it.

I'd love to make my own tincture or do my own extracts...just can't really be bothered. But if your tolerance is low, don't let it go sky high. I don't have the willpower to do this sort of thing 2-3 times a week, I don't think many people do. Kratom's a useful daytime thing for me to just get me by. Evening chilling, it's not much use on its own for me now.

The Mae Dung strain sounds a bit funny.

Anyway, I'm rambling, kratom's brilliant, yeah, just a bit pointless if you end up having to fork out for extracts.

Placing an order with kratom-k today. Bouncing bear does not carry kratom any longer.......kratom-k was recommended by them. NOT kratomking mind u......
Just an FYI guys, kratom-k does not accept mastercard. They are recommended bybouncing bear because bouncing bear does not sell kratom any longer. So.....i placed an order with the kratom king. Thanks for the reviews onthe king. I felt very confident placingthe order. Plus,the prices are really great!

Kratom can be a bit hit and miss. I put it into capsules. There's been times I've swallowed over a dozen pretty hefty homemade caps in a few minutes. Ouch. I think the oxygen deprivation may have masked the experience there...So if I get a coarser grind kratom, I always feel like I'm getting less from capsules.

I did try just necking the kratom, sloshing it down with a drink, but I still remember that experience years later, not nice...

@beachgirlie: I don't know what vendors you have access to, but the strains they offer are different. You might not be able to find 'enhanced bali', but to be honest, enhanced 'insert any southeast Asian region' may give you just as much of a powerful effect. They've changed so much over the years. I used to just like Enhanced Indo, whatever the hell that was. Oh, Super Sundanese Kratom, that was amazing...they've both disappeared now. If you get what you want/need from regular strains, just don't bother with enhanced or extracts, it will just make the regular strains pointless. My tolerance to this class is too high, I have to take extracts now, gone are the days when some plain leaf would sort me out. I blame PPT for it.

I'd love to make my own tincture or do my own extracts...just can't really be bothered. But if your tolerance is low, don't let it go sky high. I don't have the willpower to do this sort of thing 2-3 times a week, I don't think many people do. Kratom's a useful daytime thing for me to just get me by. Evening chilling, it's not much use on its own for me now.

The Mae Dung strain sounds a bit funny.

Anyway, I'm rambling, kratom's brilliant, yeah, just a bit pointless if you end up having to fork out for extracts.
Thanks smoka for the info. Good info indeed. Am i one of the lucky few that can do kratom once in a while. Theres a first for me! Lol! Opiates and kratom i can do once in a while. Everything else, well, fuck my life...lol.

Mae Dung does sound funny, maybe she meant Maeng Da? Lol!

Anyway, yeah kratom loses effectiveness as far as any euphoria after a couple of days for me. It is like doing nothing. The one time I took extra, i ended up so sick to my stomach. Yuck.

Toss and wash (necking) works great for me. You just have to remember not to breathe through your mouth after you toss and until you wash. Man, inhaling that superfind powder and coughing it all over the place, then choking, is NOT fun.

When I was addicted to tramp, i used to find that kratom did great for withdrawals, especially rls, zaps and stomach issues. It was a godsend. Now, i look forward to its pain relief value. I have never been in this much physical pain before and opiates and me do NOT get along when taken regularly. Supposed to receive my order Friday.

Just an FYI guys, kratom-k does not accept mastercard. They are recommended bybouncing bear because bouncing bear does not sell kratom any longer. So.....i placed an order with the kratom king. Thanks for the reviews onthe king. I felt very confident placingthe order. Plus,the prices are really great!
Bummer on not taking MasterCard! I had my eye on their Bali supreme! I guess I'll just stick with the king.

I have now tried several different vendors and blends. They only down side is that if I take a low dose, it actually makes me anxious-- even with the red vein blends. However, if I take a decent dose I end up very relaxed with significant pain relief.

A word to the wise, try different vendors until you find one that works for you. I started with one vendor whose price was high and switched to a cheaper one. In the end the cheaper one really wasn't cheaper. lol

I have an order in with a vendor with lots of praise on the forum, so I am hoping that it will be more relaxing. I ordered the Mae Dung and the Bali as those have been reported to have the most relaxing burn.

What works best for you guys?
I'm still new to the Kratom game but so far I've really liked the super fine Bali and the red Bali. I just got a new order in yesterday and received some extract x which was $8 for one gram. I had hoped it would be good but I felt NADA with it. Oh well. I'm still experimenting but the super fine Bali is by far my favorite. I haven't tried any of the enhanced powders but I'd like to!

Hey ive used this before for pain and it felt great, I was a happy ass....while my angry ass was still hurting /default_tongue.png. Does this stuff work for benzo w/d?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back