Kratom Discussion

Just ordered some Kratom (Bali and ssv) from mmh. They have excellent reviews on the Kratom forum. Received notice it was shipped 2-day shipping today, so I will let know how it is when I get it.

As I posted earlier, I have had good luck mixing the white and red vein, but the euphoria and pain relief is supposed to be fantastic with the bali and this vender in particular. Price was a bit high, 2 of the products I got less than 1/9 of what I got from other venders for the same price. So, I am hoping that is due to quality differences

I really like K it takes so much of my pain away, I wouldn't say I get any type of high from it but I can tell you that I normally get up from sitting at like my computer for awhile ( I work from home ) I am like crippled with pain. Not anymore it's a miracle, It has helped me out so much I can't say enough about it with my pain issues. I have read though you need to take a break from it every now and then and that less is more is the big thing. I just don't want it to stop working, I feel as I have life in me again that I have not felt in a very long time. I am now taking a lot less of my pain med's also. I am still trying out different strains but they all seem to work well. I have not had any issues with my stomach which I was scared I would, none at all.  

I really like K it takes so much of my pain away, I wouldn't say I get any type of high from it but I can tell you that I normally get up from sitting at like my computer for awhile ( I work from home ) I am like crippled with pain. Not anymore it's a miracle, It has helped me out so much I can't say enough about it with my pain issues. I have read though you need to take a break from it every now and then and that less is more is the big thing. I just don't want it to stop working, I feel as I have life in me again that I have not felt in a very long time. I am now taking a lot less of my pain med's also. I am still trying out different strains but they all seem to work well. I have not had any issues with my stomach which I was scared I would, none at all.
Thats awesome Mellowout! Yay

Let us know what strain you are using and at what dose!

Kratom was a godsend to me a few years ago when I wanted to quit a p0ppy p0d run I'd been on and found the wd very uncomfortable due to the many alkaloids in p0ds.

Started with approx 4 gms of Bali powder and it worked wonders. In fact I liked it so much I continued to use it daily for a year or so getting up to maybe 28 gms a day, like 7gms every 6 hours.

Be aware that daily use can cause a habit despite what many of the vendors would have you believe, but it's not too terrible to taper and quit, particularly with some b3nzo for rls. But then again, I am a total wuss when it comes to rls.

Seems like the FDA is cracking down on some of the importers and one of my favorite suppliers, Ethnobotanicals quit the biz, but it is still legal most places in the US and easy to come by.

Anyway, that's my experience. Stay safe!

i am curious about kratom, but does it have ANY psychadelic effects? i really dont want any of those, ive heard it has opiate effects plus others, as long as they arent psychadelic then id be willing to try it but psychs scare me

I'm looking into buying some and was trying to join the kratomforum and it won't accept my registration w out a referrer? Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another question! I'm interested in the Bali variety so my question is which is easier to use-powder or the leaf? This will be my first experience w it and I'm excited to order. I'm just not sure which form would be the best?

I never joined any kratom forums, just searched around for sites that discussed its uses. Personally, I don't like it....used for one purpose stated in my previous post. It eventually quit being euphoric and basically made me a zombie. I spent way too much time couch locked and the happiest day of my life was when I was finally able to give it up.

But that's just my experience, it may be entirely different for you. Bali is more mellow, Meng Da and Thai are more energetic.

I used capsules because I hated the taste of the tea. YMMV!

Also, long term daily use can be habit forming so exercise caution. Although it is not an opiate, it attaches to delta and mu opiate receptors from what I've read.

Thank you for your insight! I ended up ordering from kratomking and ordered some samples. Not sure what I'll think of it so I didn't want to invest too much money.

I personally used as a way to avoid the w/d's from Vickies a couple times.  Bali was my favorite, maeng da my least favorite, it made me nauseous.  Except for the Captain Kratom Gold variety, that wasn't bad.  My experience is that the stuff did very little for me.  I once bought a shipment variety pack of 10 - 50ct bottles of 600mg and burned through it very quickly.  I kept waiting for something, kept messing with the number and frequency but only had the vaguest since of a euphoria.  As far as help with w/d's, all I can say is "eh".  The only thing I ever found that reliably works is to go to Sams Club and by a couple of their 400ct generic Immodium AD (Loperamide Hcl).  That works amazing, if you don't mind feeling dried up like a prune while taking.  It is amazingly effective!  Seriously takes care of all the symptoms.  Sometimes it also makes me a little nauseous too, but not too bad.  And of course after you are completely down, its time to hit the Miralax to get things going again  /default_unsure.png .  Well now that I've passed on wa-ay TMI.  I think I just stop there.  Cheers y'all.

someone told me that its like on the equivelency of Codeine or something, like its good for opiate withdrawal if u dont have a big tolerance but that if u do have an opiate tolerance it is useless cuz of the cieling in the plant doses.

someone told me that its like on the equivelency of Codeine or something, like its good for opiate withdrawal if u dont have a big tolerance but that if u do have an opiate tolerance it is useless cuz of the cieling in the plant doses.
That's all I'm hoping for! I don't have a tolerance to opiates at the moment so hopefully it'll be good. I get my order on Saturday. Can't wait!

I had a pretty considerable tolerance from long term p0ppy p0d use and kratom along with b3nz0s definitely helped a lot. I still had crazy RLS but I was able to get at least some sleep every night, probably due to heavy doses of b3nz0s.Everybody is different of course but kratom helped me a lot. Probably wouldn't do much for a major H or 0Xy habit though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay away from Extracts and/or FST. Nothing "natural" about them and they will end up being as addictive as pills. Use PLain leaf kratom realizing there most probably will be some discomfort. I'm a member of a kratom board and see LOTS of people transition from dope/pills to kratom and they do quite well. I read back over some threads and typically they will wean down as low as possible then try to abstain for a couple of days with nothing. Begin kratom then. Start with frequent doses throughout the day for relief for the first couple of weeks then get into a more regular pattern. Good luck. Kratom is a Godsend to many addicts just stay away from extracts!

Stay away from Extracts and/or FST. Nothing "natural" about them and they will end up being as addictive as pills. Use PLain leaf kratom realizing there most probably will be some discomfort. I'm a member of a kratom board and see LOTS of people transition from dope/pills to kratom and they do quite well. I read back over some threads and typically they will wean down as low as possible then try to abstain for a couple of days with nothing. Begin kratom then. Start with frequent doses throughout the day for relief for the first couple of weeks then get into a more regular pattern. Good luck. Kratom is a Godsend to many addicts just stay away from extracts!
Thanks for the info! I went with six different samples for the Bali variety. It's the powder form and I plan on mixing it in w tea or water and downing it. I have low low tolerance to opiates at the moment so my goal is just to get moderate pain relief, anxiety relief and hopefully just a general sense of well being. Am I going the right route? How much should i drink a day? I figured it was worth a shot to see how it works. I am a little concerned about it's addictive potential though.

If you have a low tolerance start with 2-3 grams. Mix with a small amount of OJ or Grapefruit juice makes it a bit more palatable. A squirt of lemon juice helps hide the taste a well. Let it sit for a minute after you mix just so all of the kratom is not floating on top. Some people cap their kratom which would be an option for you bc your tolerance is low. You could expect about 1/2 gram per cap. Get the veggy caps vs gelatin if you go this route. Kratom is actually a great herb. Just respect it and use common sense. Don't push the dose especially with plain leaf. It won't make you anything but sick. Trust me. Start low and find your sweet spot.

If you have a low tolerance start with 2-3 grams. Mix with a small amount of OJ or Grapefruit juice makes it a bit more palatable. A squirt of lemon juice helps hide the taste a well. Let it sit for a minute after you mix just so all of the kratom is not floating on top. Some people cap their kratom which would be an option for you bc your tolerance is low. You could expect about 1/2 gram per cap. Get the veggy caps vs gelatin if you go this route. Kratom is actually a great herb. Just respect it and use common sense. Don't push the dose especially with plain leaf. It won't make you anything but sick. Trust me. Start low and find your sweet spot.
Thank you so much for this! It helps a lot. I get it tomorrow and I'm excited to try it. I will definitely follow your advice on using it safely. Thank you thank you!!

You are quite welcome. I wish I had asked someone or done a bit more research when I found kratom. I began using it for a case of PAWS post benzo use. Six months off a ten yr habit and I was still miserable! I had no idea what to do with the powder; how much to take etc. Took a wrong turn using FST which I would totally caution you against. Good luck and let me know if I can be of further help.

I am so bummed tonight. I was gone all day but checked tracking on my package and it showed delivered. Well I got home about 9 pm and checked mailbox-not there. 😂 So I pulled up the email invoice and saw that they didn't put the unit number on the package. So I have noooo clue where my package is. It says delivered and there are six units in the building w the same address. Any idea where my package would go w out a unit number? It says delivered so I'm just so confused. The bad part is that I don't normally receive mail here so they wouldn't recognize my name. I was so excited and now I wanna cry!

Maybe knock on your neighbor's door? Let us know if you found it and how you are doing with it. The taste takes some getting used to for sure so don't rule out investing in a cap machine. You can get one on Amazon for $25. Maybe you will be fine just chugging it. If you read about the toss and wash remember to do it in reverse! Water first.... Then kratom.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  7. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  8. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  10. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  11. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  12. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  13. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  14. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  15. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  16. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  17. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  18. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  19. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
  20. K @ knofflebon: Mornin. Came across something pretty interesting in the news. Try searching the name J0@nne Seg0vi@
Back