Kratom Discussion

I am new to this.. What do you prefer for anxiety? straight relaxation and anti-anxiety

@Dave2002 Thanks , I guess ill look around the sites and see whatsup , are the US ? I can not tell , I am not a computer nerd to find where the url is coming from or located... 

THanks for thelp

been interested in this for a while finally gonna give it a go,i will let any newbs know how it is

-deuces

no no wd,they were pretty good didnt really get the mental focus a hade read about but i ordered two strains and will try the better one soon,but analgesic properties were awesome my whole body seemed numb for a while,glad i tried it thank for recomending guys

A two day terrible hangover nearly kept me from going back. Healthy, watery food like fruit and veg, lots of hydration and a bit of coffee help quite a bit.

I only ever took 14 grams when my tolerance was sky high. it's up to you, but maybe a dose of 9-10g may still get you to where you want to be.

Sorry to butt in, but I think 3-4gm of UEI sounds like a lot, I'd start on maybe 1/1.5gm, it is quite strong. or maybe I'm just a lightweight. XD I used to take about a gram of UEI with some standard strains (5-6grams), and from there, I felt no pain.

Just my thoughts; certainly don't want you to waste it through not taking enough

whats eui,i took 14grm of commercial red vein and was pretty numb

Last edited by a moderator:
UEI is Ultra enhanced Indo, to me anyway. there's so many different extracts out there.

yesterday I had about 9-10grms of 'standard' bali'. er, pretty rubbish. but 8-9 grams of standard malay would work better

you do have to explore the strains, some work so differently to others

but for all super strong extracts, best to keep that as a treat, otherwise standard strains will not work as well at all

Jmill, as long as you are in a country where it is legal you can google a fair amount of venders. I hope it's ok to provide a name byt was told Kratmcaps was good for UIE. But I caution you that I do not have a personal experience.

I had gotten pretty hooked on some meds 3 years ago and when I felt it was time to stop, I researched K and decided to try it for w/d's. To my surprise it worked like a charm. Although now I use it daily to deal with severe back pain and depression. I started out taking 1/2 teaspooon 2 times a day and now I take about 3-6 teaspoons a day. Quite a big jump but its been 3 years. It runs me about 80 bucks a month I order about 8 oz a month. I found a great vendor who had to move to India due to issues arising in some states that are making it illegal. I found another pretty good vendor here. I have never had any good response to store bought capsules. I have only had a good response to powder from online companies. I always add about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of oj, or your favorite juice add the K and shake it up ferociously in a shaker bottle and it tastes pretty good. It is a calm and happy feeling for 4-6 hours. A less intense experience but close to the same effectiveness of some prescribed meds. I feel so thankful and lucky that I came across it several years ago. If you are just starting with it I would try 1/4 teaspoon and see how that goes... give it some time though before you take more because taking too much doesn't feel real good. I get the sweats and dizzy and nauseated. Cheers! /default_wub.png

Hi all...I actually just read about Kratom online and ordered to see if it would help transition since I am trying to find a doc now that my vendor and MG are dead to me.  I have no idea if this will do anything but it's worth a shot.  I will post my experience as soon as it arrives in the next day or so.  I wanted it in pill form but it seems that it is better to drink as a tea.  So we shall see!  Gonna start very small, hope it doesnt induce nausea!!!!  

I wouldn't have found out about Kratom if it wasn't for this forum.  It's been a life saver...really helps relieve the W/D symptoms.  It's a wonderful feeling on it's own too.  Not sure if I can speak about my source on this forum, but they've done right by me.  A small dose can really give that extra "push" to get things done.  Fantastic.

Pure powder and a scale = all one needs.  Maeng Da is very nice.

It does cause some nausea when combined with alcohol, I've heard.  Small amounts may be OK, but a friend of a friend had quite the vomiting session during a concert a couple weeks ago due to that combination.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all...I actually just read about Kratom online and ordered to see if it would help transition since I am trying to find a doc now that my vendor and MG are dead to me.  I have no idea if this will do anything but it's worth a shot.  I will post my experience as soon as it arrives in the next day or so.  I wanted it in pill form but it seems that it is better to drink as a tea.  So we shall see!  Gonna start very small, hope it doesnt induce nausea!!!!
Must mKe sure you start slow!

Just placed an order with Wellness Botanicals. I do not have opiate tolerance, so I am hoping that it will work well for my back pain. I will update when I receive the product. I ordered 1 oz of each of the following, white vein, red vein, and Borneo red. Price seemed affordable to me, but then again I am new to ordering it so my opinion on that may change.

Have a GREAT day

:-)

Received my USPS tracking number. Not sure, but I think this place is within a few states of me, so I am hoping to get it Saturday.

P.S. Everytime I have to spend money to buy pain relief, when I have insurance but can't use it because docs are too scared to treat true pain patients, I find myself furious.

Today is one of those days. Thanks to researching the boards, as suggested, I have found several reputable sources for the medications I need; however, it still infuriates me that I must buy what I truly need on the black market. Grrr

Thanks for letting me vent

Smiley

Kratom has saved me MANY times..it's amazing at how well it works sometimes. The energy boost with the Meang Da is great, too.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back