The Attraction of Xanax

They are attractive to me because I have insomnia and I sleep so much better if I take one at bedtime. Right now I am thinking how nice it would feel to have that relaxing feeling wash over me. Sigh...

I have to force myself not to give in because I am terrified of becoming addicted to them. Tonight I will settle for my crummy over-the-counter sleep aid.
Couldn't agree better my friend!

When i first doind xan in my early 20s i thought it was the answer to all that anxiety i felt. Words didn't get stuck in my head, the psychological background noise quieted. But i always got this funny feeling when out. I first used and iop called Idrugs.xx at the time. I got in a little legal trouble and decided to quit drinking/xan/ i.v coke at the same time.....come to find out that funny feeling was an oncoming grand mall seizure. Didn't kno where i was, where i lived, my own name. Never did any xan or any of those other things again. That was was 2003.   Xanax turned out to not be the answer i thought it was.  Valium/ ativan never did that to me and i been too afraid to ever deal with that again.  Fact is i probably could. I just choose not too.

Last edited by a moderator:
When i first doind xan in my early 20s i thought it was the answer to all that anxiety i felt. Words didn't get stuck in my head, the psychological background noise quieted. But i always got this funny feeling when out. I first used and iop called Idrugs.xx at the time. I got in a little legal trouble and decided to quit drinking/xan/ i.v coke at the same time.....come to find out that funny feeling was an oncoming grand mall seizure. Didn't kno where i was, where i lived, my own name. Never did any xan or any of those other things again. That was was 2003.   Xanax turned out to not be the answer i thought it was.  Valium/ ativan never did that to me and i been too afraid to ever deal with that again.  Fact is i probably could. I just choose not too.
Best to stay away! 

Well, they hit hard and fast and seems to work well for intense panic attacks. On the downside they seems to be more addictive than the older "Pam" meds vs the newer "lam" meds.. My thought is that Xanax is like a shot of tequila wheaas Valium is like a glass of wine. A good doc would carefully monitor anyone using them because of the short half life ands addiction risks. They are probably the benzo of choice for rec use but with that comes the higher risk of dependency and they are a  bitch to get off of. For those with a legit med need the traditional meds like Valium, Ativan, and klonipin carry less risk

Well, they hit hard and fast and seems to work well for intense panic attacks. On the downside they seems to be more addictive than the older "Pam" meds vs the newer "lam" meds.. My thought is that Xanax is like a shot of tequila wheaas Valium is like a glass of wine. A good doc would carefully monitor anyone using them because of the short half life ands addiction risks. They are probably the benzo of choice for rec use but with that comes the higher risk of dependency and they are a  bitch to get off of. For those with a legit med need the traditional meds like Valium, Ativan, and klonipin carry less risk
I've never once had a problem controlling the use of Ativan, Kpins, or Vs. but Xanax is another animal. I can take em for a while but eventually I will want to abuse the Zan

I've only tried Zans a few times over the years with mixed results.  A couple of weeks ago I was able to tack on 10 of them to a larger order.  These are white bars and and they knock me the hell out.  After the second time of taking a whole bar and sleeping 10 to 12 hours I just started breaking them up into thirds.  I definitely wouldn't go out for a drive with even a third of one.  I'm not really confident that I would be okay in public with that amount either.  Any suggestions for a different type of med that would just mellow you out without putting you to sleep?  To be fair, the Zans that I got may just be a strong batch or even worse I may just be getting too old to keep up :).  

I've never once had a problem controlling the use of Ativan, Kpins, or Vs. but Xanax is another animal. I can take em for a while but eventually I will want to abuse the Zan
Why is that? What ablout xanny do you find different from the others? I couldn't tell:(

Also should note, they are very eefective for sleep and anxiety but never felt euphoria.

I've only tried Zans a few times over the years with mixed results.  A couple of weeks ago I was able to tack on 10 of them to a larger order.  These are white bars and and they knock me the hell out.  After the second time of taking a whole bar and sleeping 10 to 12 hours I just started breaking them up into thirds.  I definitely wouldn't go out for a drive with even a third of one.  I'm not really confident that I would be okay in public with that amount either.  Any suggestions for a different type of med that would just mellow you out without putting you to sleep?  To be fair, the Zans that I got may just be a strong batch or even worse I may just be getting too old to keep up :).  
V@l!um, kl0n0p!n, @t!van....any other benzo pretty much. I can share they all make me sleepy but zane really knock me out. I have the same reaction you did. I have taken Val's and if I take a whole one I'll sleep but I can take a half and have just a mellow relaxing effect. 

@Pooner2013 I'm kind of like you. Val's are primarily a nighttime Med for me they put me to sleep same as bromaz but I have been relying on xannies a little bit more than I would like to. Since I was hacked and the victim of identity theft my world has changed upside down and the ramifications with it have been extremely hard on me and my son. It's an uphill battle I fight every day having to call credit card companies literally every day and tell them that I didn't ask for a new card. They just keep piling up and being called a thief is something I might have done 20 years ago but not after I remarried I have no reason to steal since I an extremely fortunate financially. It's really sad I moved to sober up and I was at the point where I was barely taking anything only pain pills for two days and I actually threw the rest away! @Sunrise thanks for the relief after my surgery you were a godsend. Now my uptake of xannies has dramatically changed I guess it numbs me to the point where all my problems don't seem to bother me as much. I hope all of this comes to an end shortly so I can be the happy carefree girl I was in Florida because I was literally almost completely clean. I'm just trying to take this day by day but thank god I haven't turned back to my old crutches pain pills and c! I don't ever want to have to wake up sick another day in my life. Missed you girl I watch the board but don't post much. My pcychiatrist said my son and I have PTSD after what I went through but after getting cleaned up I liked the person staring back at me in the mirror and I still do. I know I'm not the selfish addict that was hurting my family and actually like the person I have become on my 5 month vacation or rehab so hopefully I'll try to start to reduce my intake. Sorry for the rambling but I sincerely feel I was damaged due to unfair and never proven unfair things said about my character which is entirely not anything like me for those who know me and I just feel it's an uphill battle every day I endure. Not only have I been hacked but it's malicious hacking and I promise to prosecute if the person is found. I tried to watch amazon last night and it was all in Chinese! Good Grief! Sorry for the long post I just had to let my feelings be heard. I'm just like all of you and words hurt greatly just ask my son! He should have never been included in this mess. I fear every day he might take his own life. He's almost succeeded once.

Amen to that! I have a love hate relationship with Xans. They help wonders with my anxiety but I have to watch Xans closer than anything else. Too long taking them I'll be on a 3 day benge. I can go weeks taking pieces of one for anxiety and not abuse. But after 2-3 weeks I have to make myself stop taking them or I'll benge for 3 days eventually. Luckily  am able to overcome a binge that quick!
Thanks for posting this.  I had forgotten how much I had once loved Xannies...and I think I will stay away from them after reading these stories...one pill "Love Affair" is enough for me (opiates - codes and Hydes).  I remember back in 2002 when I was more than willing to trade Hydros for Xans anytime.  .5 MG of Xan taken first thing in the AM would reduce my chronic pain issues and keep my depression at bay until mid-day = but after a couple of days, I needed MORE and then soon thereafter I needed the pain meds anyway, so I had to cut out Xans....(actually, my MD made me cut them out!).

Thanks for posting this.  I had forgotten how much I had once loved Xannies...and I think I will stay away from them after reading these stories...one pill "Love Affair" is enough for me (opiates - codes and Hydes).  I remember back in 2002 when I was more than willing to trade Hydros for Xans anytime.  .5 MG of Xan taken first thing in the AM would reduce my chronic pain issues and keep my depression at bay until mid-day = but after a couple of days, I needed MORE and then soon thereafter I needed the pain meds anyway, so I had to cut out Xans....(actually, my MD made me cut them out!).
For me Xanax is the devil. I love it but hate it!

My preference is fast acting benzo s and Lozzas really agree with me - anxiety and sleep. Got my first batch of xannies some months ago but like the thread author, they just knock me on my ass. Literally asleep every time for 14 hours on just half a 2 bar. Which is odd as my tolerance is relatively high for Lozzas. I suppose it's because it's metabolised differently. Anyhow, I can't function on them being that sleepy. Certainly great for flying though! I hate planes! 

Its funny because i could be on everything but high-healed shoes and d1az was one of the few things thatd stop the spasms.  Not that anyone would write me a script. Lol  

My preference is fast acting benzo s and Lozzas really agree with me - anxiety and sleep. Got my first batch of xannies some months ago but like the thread author, they just knock me on my ass. Literally asleep every time for 14 hours on just half a 2 bar. Which is odd as my tolerance is relatively high for Lozzas. I suppose it's because it's metabolised differently. Anyhow, I can't function on them being that sleepy. Certainly great for flying though! I hate planes! 
 I can take Lorazepam all day long(not that I would). I never have wanted to abuse it. But give me a alprAz and I lose all control. 

I can take Lorazepam all day long(not that I would). I never have wanted to abuse it. But give me a alprAz and I lose all control. 
I thought I'd try them for my occasional high anxiety. They don't so much as calm my nerves than give me a swift uppercut, rendering me unconscious for up to fourteen hours :-)

And that's doing no more than the equivalent Lozza dosage I'd take on such days. It metabolises differently in the liver, so perhaps that's why. I don't know but certainly they are no good for me when I have to be out and about doing stuff. Each to their own. Why do you find you can't get enough of them? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I'd try them for my occasional high anxiety. They don't so much as calm my nerves than give me a swift uppercut, rendering me unconscious for up to fourteen hours :-)

And that's doing no more than the equivalent Lozza dosage I'd take on such days. It metabolises differently in the liver, so perhaps that's why. I don't know but certainly they are no good for me when I have to be out and about doing stuff. Each to their own. Why do you find you can't get enough of them? 
@Nic I don't know why I can't find that I can't get enough of them. The insane part is when o abuse alprAz I don't remember anything or at least don't remember everything. So I honestly can't answer that I wish I knew myself.

however any other benz I can control and take as prescribed or as needed. It's the craziest thing.

Yes, they have their pros and cons. As someone else stated, if you don't watch you can take them for days..not remembering a thing. Then, when you have to stop/run out..the WD's are horrible. I literally went insane after like a 2 week binge back in my younger days. Horrible hallucinations..very lucid dreams that I thought were real and couldn't distinguish if the dreams were real or fake when I was awake. Make me cringe just thinking about it. Never again. I call it the roofie on the 21st century. lol. I say that because I can see them being banned, or just not being made anymore because of the abuse potential. *sigh*

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back